Are guys/girls honest about being interested in someone or not?

When a guy asks me out or wants to do something with me and I am not interested in pursuing a relationship with him, I am always upfront about it and tell him if I am not interested. Or I clearly tell them I want nothing more than friendship. Do you think most guys/girls are like that? How about you?

I am asking this because there is this guy I like and I am still not sure if he is sincere and if he is genuinely interested (could be me). Last week I asked him: "So when are we gonna do something together?" And he responded with:"Yeah, when are we gonna do something together? What would you like to do?" And then we started to talk about things we could do together, but I didn't reammy know what so we didn't make any concrete plans. Today I saw a picture of him in a safari park and asked him where it was. And then I asked him:"Maybe you could take me there?ūüėŹ" And he told me: Yeah sure, at least now I know where it is, it was a bit difficult to find ūüėÄ. Even though both times the answer was positive and I, myself would not lie about being interested, I am still not sure. I feel like asking him directly... something like: "I really like you and I want more, how do you feel about that?" Do you think that would be a good idea?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think most make their intentions pretty clear as to what they want... either way, asking is always the best way to find out

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think too much people don't say what really think.. I like to be clear in general with people, if you are not clear it doesn't help anyone.. it just can make situation go to wrong directions. About that guy, I'm not sure if he is interested or not, but I suggest you to try to propose something specific to do, tell him what and when, and see how he reacts, maybe he's interested but too shy or too anxious..

0|0
    0|0
  • I think most of them are serious but there are also black sheeps. Its like in all topics. You got that low percentage bad people that pushes the whole topic into a negative light

0|0
    0|0
  • I vibe with what you feel, but it might be because I am frank most of the time, but I've learnt is that everyone is different so never expect the same and good luck...

0|0
    0|0
  • He is blowing you off. Take the hint. He is being nice about it by saying "one day" but it won't happen. Let this one go

0|0
    0|0
  • I am always honest. Which usually hurts the person. Ah well...

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like you are baiting him by showing interest and then changing your intentions

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean changing my intentions?

• Show All
    • No you are right. Anyway, I'm gonna ask him tomorrow.

• Good luck. I hope you find some answers

• Go ahead ask him if he rejects move on and the answers he had given to you diplomatic answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be honest. It worked for me when I was single.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes we fake interest for fun

0|0
    0|0
  • God no

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be honest yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes
    Its a perfect idea
    Good luck

0|0
    0|0
  • 50/50

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • I would

0|0
    0|0
  • Your that naive

0|0
    0|0
  • I‚Äôm always upfront personally. As for guys, who knows.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes