Are guys/girls honest about being interested in someone or not?

When a guy asks me out or wants to do something with me and I am not interested in pursuing a relationship with him, I am always upfront about it and tell him if I am not interested. Or I clearly tell them I want nothing more than friendship. Do you think most guys/girls are like that? How about you?

I am asking this because there is this guy I like and I am still not sure if he is sincere and if he is genuinely interested (could be me). Last week I asked him: "So when are we gonna do something together?" And he responded with:"Yeah, when are we gonna do something together? What would you like to do?" And then we started to talk about things we could do together, but I didn't reammy know what so we didn't make any concrete plans. Today I saw a picture of him in a safari park and asked him where it was. And then I asked him:"Maybe you could take me there?ūüėŹ" And he told me: Yeah sure, at least now I know where it is, it was a bit difficult to find ūüėÄ. Even though both times the answer was positive and I, myself would not lie about being interested, I am still not sure. I feel like asking him directly... something like: "I really like you and I want more, how do you feel about that?" Do you think that would be a good idea?

514

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think most make their intentions pretty clear as to what they want... either way, asking is always the best way to find out