How to choose between 2 women?

I will probably sound like an ass here but I need real advice.

I've been courting more than one woman. I don't like to do that but I wanted to make sure that I did end up with one.

How do I pick between them? How do I let one down easy?

Woman A is in asia, I find her attractive, she seems to actively want sex, and she bakes, it seems she loves me. She also has a daughter. The issue being the costs of getting her here.

Woman B is in NA, she shares my interests and genuinely seems cool. We have our first date in 2 days. I feel like we are an ideal match but I don't know about the other stuff.
  • Woman A
    Vote A
  • Woman B
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Update Date 1 went well, Date 2 was ok. Date 3 is scheduled.

I will drop A if date 3 is good with B.
Update: I just broke A's heart. I feel like an Ass. Wish I knew a better way.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Since you've been courting both of them anyway, go on your date and get to know lady B a little better. Ipersonally would never go for a long distance relationship, so it would be an easy choice for me.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to know B a little more to make a good decision.

0|1
    0|0
    • But honestly if you like B with such little info, why is A an option?

• Show All
    • Lots of women my age have children, I don't necessarily want to rush into family life, I enjoy having fun, but I am not opposed to having a child.

I don't know the child yet. Obviously I would feel terrible dumping either A or B.

To be clear I am not looking for a short relationship. I am in effect wanting a wife. A looks like she could give me that. I don't know B enough to answer that.

• Get to know B more to make that decision.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I voted B. The first person will cost too much to get her here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blindfold them, tie there hands together above their heads, breasts touching. And have fun. The one that gets into it first, pick her.

0|2
    0|0
  • Been in here a few times.

It's always B. Always. Unless you have C. Then it's C.

(it's the last girl always)

0|0
    0|0
  • Woman a don't have to know about woman b yet but you Gona see b first. Finalizing your decision about who the real catch is in the end is ultimately all up to you bro.

0|0
    0|0
  • NA aka Woman B by far, unless by Asia you mean a Russian woman hehe.
    But you'll just go for first date with her, so who knows.

0|0
    0|0
  • You shld spend time with both women to get to know more with them. U will find ur answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Weigh personality when you find out more.

0|0
    0|0
  • The kid was enough to repel me from women a

0|0
    0|0
  • So far, it sounds like Woman B is the more practical and more probably choice. Hopefully, you'll both click on your 1st date.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes