How to choose between 2 women?

I will probably sound like an ass here but I need real advice.

I've been courting more than one woman. I don't like to do that but I wanted to make sure that I did end up with one.

How do I pick between them? How do I let one down easy?

Woman A is in asia, I find her attractive, she seems to actively want sex, and she bakes, it seems she loves me. She also has a daughter. The issue being the costs of getting her here.

Woman B is in NA, she shares my interests and genuinely seems cool. We have our first date in 2 days. I feel like we are an ideal match but I don't know about the other stuff.
  • Woman A
  • Woman B
Update Date 1 went well, Date 2 was ok. Date 3 is scheduled.

I will drop A if date 3 is good with B.
Update: I just broke A's heart. I feel like an Ass. Wish I knew a better way.

38

Most Helpful Girl

• Since you've been courting both of them anyway, go on your date and get to know lady B a little better. Ipersonally would never go for a long distance relationship, so it would be an easy choice for me.

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to know B a little more to make a good decision.

• But honestly if you like B with such little info, why is A an option?

• Lots of women my age have children, I don't necessarily want to rush into family life, I enjoy having fun, but I am not opposed to having a child.

I don't know the child yet. Obviously I would feel terrible dumping either A or B.

To be clear I am not looking for a short relationship. I am in effect wanting a wife. A looks like she could give me that. I don't know B enough to answer that.

• Get to know B more to make that decision.