How tall should a guy be?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Great. Even if we get men to stop asking about dick size, they'll still be worried that they're too short.

0|0
    0|0
    • You deserve the best sweetheart. Thats why we are so worried...

• So do you guys. The problem is that what I think is best, and what other women think is best if not only not the same, it might be completely different from what your best match likes.

You might start to form additional insecurities if take what is said here, too seriously.

Besides, *most* women, just want a man "taller" than they are. Most men are over 5'7", while most women are shorter than 5'6". That's a wide margin.

And I've dated man shorter than myself at 5'5", and two of them went on to marry women who are taller than I, at 5'6" and 5'7".

And that's my whole point. The opinions of the masses really shouldn't matter to an individual seeking an individual.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 16

• Welcome to Gag Town and Best of Luck.
    Shorter than yourselfxx

0|0
    0|0
  • Taller than his girl, at best. Since most girls are pretty short that shouldn't be that much of a problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I would say at least 6 feet 0,83 inch, but that's only because I myself am quite tall for my age. And I know that I will get taller when I get older, so max 6 feet 56 inch.

0|0
    0|0
  • any height. girls don’t really mind as much as guys think we do. of coarse we want you bigger than us, but that’s just because we want to feel safe around you.

0|0
    0|0
  • About 5,8 nothing over 6 foot... Coz I'm kind of a shorty (5'4)

0|0
    0|0
  • 7 foot 11 inched

2|1
    0|0
  • Taller than the girl

0|0
    0|0
  • 5,7-5,8

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn’t matter