Is it okay to ghost a crazy woman?

I started talking to this girl, and she seemed sweet and cute at first. As time went along she started to sound depressing and sad. She would tell me things in her life that went wrong. She came off way too strong.

Is it okay to ghost a crazy woman?

1827

Most Helpful Girl

• It seem like she deserves a real man who can truly understand her so yes do her a favor and disappear from her life. Ghosting or someone abducting you it doesn't matter.
    Good luck 😊

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Would you date a man that talked about NOTHING ELSE besides her struggles in life?

Most Helpful Guy

• These things are common in relationships. Try being supportive instead of afraid. If you don't handle it you'll never have a lasting relationship. If she just acts more depressed after you try and help then it's for attention and walk away.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Wow normal human being do exist! I think OP is fresh on dating and acting immature. She is opening up. Her life must have been hard.. And look who's hearing it so sad.