Is it okay to ghost a crazy woman?

I started talking to this girl, and she seemed sweet and cute at first. As time went along she started to sound depressing and sad. She would tell me things in her life that went wrong. She came off way too strong.

Is it okay to ghost a crazy woman?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It seem like she deserves a real man who can truly understand her so yes do her a favor and disappear from her life. Ghosting or someone abducting you it doesn't matter.
    Good luck 😊

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Would you date a man that talked about NOTHING ELSE besides her struggles in life?

Most Helpful Guy

• These things are common in relationships. Try being supportive instead of afraid. If you don't handle it you'll never have a lasting relationship. If she just acts more depressed after you try and help then it's for attention and walk away.

4|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Wow normal human being do exist! I think OP is fresh on dating and acting immature. She is opening up. Her life must have been hard.. And look who's hearing it so sad.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 17

• She's not crazy. She's just a little emotional and maybe she did come off a bit strong for you. If you can't handle her, be an adult and tell her that you're not interested. Don't play around with the whole ghosting stuff. Nothing good comes out of it.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's not crazy. She did come too strong but maybe she started trusting you way too much because that's why she started sharing all that stuff. Wait because if you ghost her she might get hurt. Just make yourself irritating and annoying and scare her off. Yes, that's advice coming from a woman.

1|0
    1|0
  • Its ok to ghost her. But still.

Before you see someone cute /hot. Remember that that person is a human being and has a past. If you want just good things , then dont get involved on long term. Because you expect someone to want to know you , the true you. And that its not simple. But depends. Some girls are attention w#ores. I know a girl who lied about being raped just to get attention. Etc.

But i respect your choise. I like happy and positive people in my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • That doesn't make her crazy. She's just not for you. I think not giving someone an explanation and just ghosting is a pu$$ies way out. But do what you want.

2|0
    0|0
  • Thats not crazy. God mean dont get women at all. And then they wonder why they are still single. Good question. This question is exactly the answer to that. She felt comfortable opening up to you. Its the biggest complement a woman can give a man.

0|0
    0|0
    • Would you date a man that ALWAYS talked about his depression and how much of a struggle he goes through?

• Show All
    • If you talked to a guy, and 90% of his comments are sad or negative

• I would turn them positive. In my opinion if the person is not at their best doesn't mean that they are not good or crazy. It just means they need help and there is nothing wrong with helping someone you care about or even at least a friend become their best. Thats life people get hurt people get sick so there is no point letting them go when they are at their worste because when they are at their best of course everyone will want them but thats not the point. The point of caring for someone is being there in their good and bad times whether its friendship or love.

• More from Girls

What Guys Said 26

• What's your relationship? Are you just texting over tinder? If you are, it's really not a big deal but then again it's not hard to just send a break off message.
    If you've had a physical relationship with her, you owe it to her to tell here you don't want to see here anymore. In my opinion it should be done in person but text is more popular these days.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you haven't actually dated in real life, I would politely let her know you aren't interested. Ghosting is rude.

That being said, maybe she is just having a bad time and dating you would help.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't call her crazy, she's chronically depressed, it's a serious REAL condition, it's not fake. But yes, it is okay, because obviously she is just looking for attention, she should be able to keep her problems to herself since only SHE can fix them, not you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Crazy is derogatory, so don't call her crazy. As for ghosting her, I mean I guess it's ok if there wasn't anything there, she does deserve to know that you aren't interested of course.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's better to communicate how you feel and what you plan to do. Don't just leave a person hanging like that. It will be the lesser of the two evils, plus it's the mature thing to do.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes