What is the point in cheating?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• People who cheat are not satisfied with their current relationship. They are either doing this for the thrill of possibly getting in trouble, wanting to get their sexual needs met by someone else or they are too afraid to actually confront their partner about breaking up with them. I just can't understand why people do this all the time when a little bit of communication can solve this problem! If the relationship starts to fall apart due to one/both partners not getting their needs met, it's time to either talk about it or break it off to avoid further conflict.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Some cheat because they are not getting what they really want from their partner, but do not want to end it at all or yet. Others cheat because they are bored. Others cheat because they are thinking of ending things with partner but want to see how it goes before they do.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Men and women cheat for very different reasons. I don't think either sex will ever truly understand why the other cheats in a particular way.

0|0
    0|0
  • To obtain the things that a person cannot receive in their current relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being greedy and getting a new experience while still having the stability of a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • indulging a selfish desire

0|0
    0|0
  • To be a piece of shit.

1|0
    0|0
  • It ends the game of monopoly much sooner

1|0
    0|0
  • To pass an exam one would otherwise fail?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't get it either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Basically boring sex life

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes