If you woke up in a world where it was the societal norm for women to be the chasers in dating how would you feel?

At first I would feel happy and wanted but maybe to much attention may be a bad thing in the long run.
Updates:
Ignore, wrong category
Wait when I posted it I say it was in sport Ignore the ignore.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Uhh... We all wake up in that world every day. We just also happen to wake up in a world where men are growing up as crybabies instead of something worth chasing.

0|0
    0|0
    • I see a hole in your point. If men weren't worth chasing before (because women didn't in the 1900's), does that mean old style traditional men are not desirable?
      I don't think it's a case of guys being non desirable nowadays it's the fact that but women and men are struggling to deal with the more equal dating field.

• Show All
    • Well that is the preface of the question. I have always disliked that its the social norm that guys have to do it. While I do know more women are doing it nowadays it takes a lot to change a social norm.

• Your question says "chasers" not "approachers." Like I said, that is not the same thing.

You need to get over it. Men have it pretty easy. They have to approach a woman basically one time. From then on the relationship goes on autopilot.

• It would be awesome. Right now I might as well not exist.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think anything would've changed for me.

0|0
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes