How should I approach a girl I find attractive?

Girls with understanding do need you...
When I see an attractive girl I forget everything, like what to ask, or what to talk about, and If all she looks at me I Freeze and forget how to move, walk or or do anything I get all goofy... I'm tall, cute and recently built a nice athletic body... So the latter happens frequently at restaurants, at malls and every time I forget what to do.. I'm a good talker but not very good talking to strangers without any common interest.. And dunno how to know our common interest.. This seems a small problem to some of you... but girls, again I do need your opinion and any helpful advice.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Actually it is really simple, but difficult! You should approach her like any other girl you are NOT into. And just be confident!!!

0|1
    0|0
    • Wow that was simple and a big boost to my confidence... I will certainly keep this in mind...

• It's a fair question. First off, how many male (presuming your heterosexual) friends do you have?

0|0
    0|0
    • A lot, but 3-4 close ones, too much friends in different group..

• Show All
    • It's fine. I think you're a really genuine guy. Life coach might be a little formal (I'm not a professional at it; just a regular person). How about friend who you can vent and talk to about stuff? And, yes, I'd like to help you out if I can. My email is: f3RewpGR@gmail. It's a junk mail account but I can find you in it, don't worry. :)

• Great, you seem crazy mine is josephtkm3@gmail. com and yeah it is an additional mail address but I hope we c

• You just casually start a conversation

0|1
    0|0
    • Uhhm, but I do get nervous, because I was hefty once and got rejected thrice, thus shattering my confidence, recently I lost a lot of bulk got into great shape but, the confidence part has improved but I get nervous and no conversation comes... And frankly speaking I am very scared to start a conversation...

Recommended myTakes