What's the best method to ask a Muslim women on a date?

I would like to date a Muslim women but don't really know the best approach or how to bring up the subject of dating. Any advice is appreciated. Happy Ramadan!! :)

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you Muslim yourself? If you aren't then there is a big possibility that she won't date you, because a Muslim woman can't marry a non-Muslim man. It's unlawful.

But Muslim girls who are dating and marrying non-Muslim men do exist, these women are not very religious. So depending on level of religiousness you may or may not have a chance to be with her.

And many Muslim women aren't into physical relationships. Some do not touch the opposite gender at all other may hug but not kiss, or make out but not have sex, again, it depends on the individual. And Muslim women that aren't religious might not follow any of these rules and just date like any other non-Muslim Western woman.

The only thing you can do is ask her out. If she rejects then move on and if she says yes then good for you. She may set some boundaries especially in physical intimacy, accept that.

So really, in the end it depends on the girl!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• Just the way you ask a non Muslim. Her answer will depend on whether or not she's the type who dates, whether or not she's ok with it and whether or not she's interested in you.

1|0
    0|0
  • isn't the father involved in all muslim girls love interactions? She could be killed or something if you dont show respect for the crazy family... I guess something like that. And offer a sacrifice. They must be into that shit since they pay to marry their daughters

0|0
    2|0
    • What on earth do you think we are?

• Show All
    • You're a disgusting person. -_-

• Aww thanks. It means a lot coming from such a disgusting group. You are a doll

• Just ask her. I don't think there are really have a method on dating a muslim girl or any religion or atheis girl. First and foremost, you have to RESPECT her in any ways possible. Well, just don't bring her to odd place, bring her to open, crowds, to nice place to dine. And send her home safely after.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think asking out pn a date is different according ro different religions. Ask her u wanna go out? And wait for her answer. The traditional method

1|0
    0|0
  • I believe a 3rd person has to be in the room or go on the date with you two. But then again it could be something my brain just came up with. I don't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • She probably wouldn’t date before marriage because it’s typical for Muslim girls but you can be friends and get closer and you never know what happens later...

0|0
    0|0
  • Be like... shawty, I like your burka. I really wanna get to know what you look like under that.

0|0
    2|0
    • Aaaaaand this is neither funny nor helpful

• Show All
    • @witches You must be new around here, apologize about what and to who?

• LMAO actually I’ve been around since 2015 (this isn’t my first account though) but go off sis

• I think you should approach them like any other women. Try to also meet her family

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you would have to ask the parents permission

0|0
    0|0
  • 1) Are you Muslim? Because traditionally Muslim women can't marry non-Muslims. But modern-day Muslim girls will probably date you anyway.

2) Any chance she likes you? You can't go up to any girl, especially not a Muslim girl, and be all, 'Wanna go out on a date?' if there's no chance whatsoever that she's into you.

3) When talking to her, don't feel like you're talking with a time bomb. I have a few Muslim friends, and they always say that guys talk to them like they're going to explode. It doesn't matter if she's Muslim or not, she wants to get to know you, not your shell.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask her first waht does she think about dating. Then ask her

0|0
    0|0
  • Make sure you are a Muslim Man. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • Demand her hand from her father.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont think Muslim women date..

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not 100% sure about Muslim women dating thing, but to find out just ask her out like you would do anyone else. Be respectful of her reply.

Recommended myTakes