What's the best method to ask a Muslim women on a date?

I would like to date a Muslim women but don't really know the best approach or how to bring up the subject of dating. Any advice is appreciated. Happy Ramadan!! :)

15

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you Muslim yourself? If you aren't then there is a big possibility that she won't date you, because a Muslim woman can't marry a non-Muslim man. It's unlawful.

But Muslim girls who are dating and marrying non-Muslim men do exist, these women are not very religious. So depending on level of religiousness you may or may not have a chance to be with her.

And many Muslim women aren't into physical relationships. Some do not touch the opposite gender at all other may hug but not kiss, or make out but not have sex, again, it depends on the individual. And Muslim women that aren't religious might not follow any of these rules and just date like any other non-Muslim Western woman.

The only thing you can do is ask her out. If she rejects then move on and if she says yes then good for you. She may set some boundaries especially in physical intimacy, accept that.

So really, in the end it depends on the girl!