Why would my date insist on splitting the bill?

I mean, since I’m the one who’s taking her out, I should be the one to pay, right?

Am I just a friend then?

1324

Most Helpful Girl

• Awwwe you are sooooo sweet..

"am I just a friend then?"

Most adorable read ever on here.

No, this feminist movement makes women who let the men pay out to be gold digging codependent spoiled bitches.

So they are telling us to always split the bill which ruins the guys romantic gesture.

Nothing personal to you, she just didn't want you to think she was a gold-digging, codependent, spoiled bitch is all.

Most Helpful Guy

• Could be any number of things. Just assume that's her value system and don't over think it. I dated more than one feminist who were adamant about paying for themselves and in each case it was definitely not a "just friends" scenario. Take the win and be happy it's a girl that believes investing in you too. Your time is enough for her. You don't have to pay for her to spend time with you.