Is it okay to be dating two guys?

I've been seeing a guy for a month. There's no labels on it and I'm going to ask just to make sure we're taking things slow and make sure he knows I'm not quite ready to commit. My ex who I broke up with even though I loved him just because life was taking us in different directions really wants to get back together. I told him that I'm okay with hanging out and seeing if we can rebuild things but I can't commit to anything yet. I'm just taking it slow and getting to see how things are with both before making a decision and doing my best to be honest about where I'm at. I'm very new to the dating game (I usually am a chronic committed relationship person) so I don't know if what I'm doing is horribly wrong or just how things are when you're single? If anyone has opinions or advice please let me know

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing wrong as long as you haven't made them feel they are the only one you're seeing. As long as they know you two aren't exclusive all is good.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on how many dates you've been on, and whether or not you've told either of them that you're exclusive.

0|0
    1|0
    • I've been on probably about 10-12 w this guy but there's been no mention of like exclusively seeing each other.

• Show All
    • Ehhhhh that far in I think that's kinda shitty. I could understand if you were only maybe 3, 4, even 5 dates in, but at that point exclusivity is kind of implied. I think you need to let them know that they're not the only person you're seeing. Either that or make a choice between them.

• Thanks for the honesty :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'd let other guy know to move on as it seems you're going back to your ex.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its fine as long as you are friendly, but its still weird, let both of them know whats happening.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure as long as they're both cool with it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes