Is it okay to be dating two guys?

I've been seeing a guy for a month. There's no labels on it and I'm going to ask just to make sure we're taking things slow and make sure he knows I'm not quite ready to commit. My ex who I broke up with even though I loved him just because life was taking us in different directions really wants to get back together. I told him that I'm okay with hanging out and seeing if we can rebuild things but I can't commit to anything yet. I'm just taking it slow and getting to see how things are with both before making a decision and doing my best to be honest about where I'm at. I'm very new to the dating game (I usually am a chronic committed relationship person) so I don't know if what I'm doing is horribly wrong or just how things are when you're single? If anyone has opinions or advice please let me know

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing wrong as long as you haven't made them feel they are the only one you're seeing. As long as they know you two aren't exclusive all is good.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on how many dates you've been on, and whether or not you've told either of them that you're exclusive.

• I've been on probably about 10-12 w this guy but there's been no mention of like exclusively seeing each other.

• Ehhhhh that far in I think that's kinda shitty. I could understand if you were only maybe 3, 4, even 5 dates in, but at that point exclusivity is kind of implied. I think you need to let them know that they're not the only person you're seeing. Either that or make a choice between them.

• Thanks for the honesty :)