Should I leave my girlfriend since she barely cooks and when she does the food sucks? I deserve good meals , I earn more and work harder then her?

My girlfriends cooking is very bland because she is a Canadian if German decent. I derserve to eat good meals everyday because I work hard.

Women cooking is a big deal to me and my African traditions

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If her cooking is so bad why has it lasted this long? Why did you not end it before? Because of what? End it now for her sake. I agree that if you work hard and earn more and she puts in less in other ways you deserve that she gives back, but it does not take months to figure out her cooking is not good enough, you knew this ages ago.

0|1
    0|0
    • It’s because now I can’t handle it. Like my friend is with a Spanish girl , and he Snapchat me his dinners each day and they look so good , he teased me about what my girl made (mash potatoes and cold ham)

Most Helpful Guy

• Or you could spend 15 min cooking. It's not that hard to put in spices. Just pick out some you like.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Where are you two living? Because most developed countries today the woman doesn't have to be the chef of the home!!! If you are residing in Canada, USA, United Kingdom, Most of Europe not their customs and traditions. Just because it's your African Heritage it's not hers... You should be thankful she is willing to cook. Bland food can easily be resolved with a dash of seasoning are you that lazy that you can't pick up a salt and pepper shaker?

0|1
    0|0
    • First off , we both live in the USA.
      Second off, it’s deeper than “salt and pepper “ you need curry, and a lot of other spices. Third off she choose to marry a black African, and I am traditional. Women are no long obligated to do anything, not even be married but it should be out of love

• Im a good woman I can't cook it's one of my weaknesses Im African... at least she is trying. But white people food is not African food my brother it will never be don't play yourself.

0|0
    0|0
    • Your a African girl who can’t cook? That’s an L , the only reason why i would be witha black African girl is because they can cook and good food wife , if you cannot? And I’m not attracted then what’s the point?

• Show All
    • Ok? And now I can see your black girl attitude

• You don't even have a personality what u talking bout

• Are you serious? She deserves to leave you... your a grown man. Act like it. You shouldn't have to be babied at this age..

1|0
    0|1
    • It’s culture and tradition... women cook that’s their role in family. It’s not being “babied”. My family was the same

• Show All
    • you are not racist at all...

• Did I say anywhere its stupid?
      I said you. can't force it on her.
      Love how your playing the race card though

Recommended myTakes