Should I leave my girlfriend since she barely cooks and when she does the food sucks? I deserve good meals , I earn more and work harder then her?

My girlfriends cooking is very bland because she is a Canadian if German decent. I derserve to eat good meals everyday because I work hard.

Women cooking is a big deal to me and my African traditions

41

Most Helpful Girl

• If her cooking is so bad why has it lasted this long? Why did you not end it before? Because of what? End it now for her sake. I agree that if you work hard and earn more and she puts in less in other ways you deserve that she gives back, but it does not take months to figure out her cooking is not good enough, you knew this ages ago.

• It’s because now I can’t handle it. Like my friend is with a Spanish girl , and he Snapchat me his dinners each day and they look so good , he teased me about what my girl made (mash potatoes and cold ham)

Most Helpful Guy

• Or you could spend 15 min cooking. It's not that hard to put in spices. Just pick out some you like.