girlfriend got a happy ending massage is this cheating?

girlfriend went to Thailand to visit and when she got back she told me she got a massage with a happy ending. Its was a male who was giving it to her. My issue is that yes we've only been together a month and slept in the same bed once but she didn't want sex. Then she goes off and gets a happy ending. She said she has issues with cheating but she does this, 3 weeks back she said she wanted to slow things down and date other people. BUT she said WE both couldn't have sex with other people. I kind of feel kicked in the guy right now. She is My first girlfriend (yeah I know shut up). I take the don't cheat thing really seriously and this happened. Guys would you consider this cheating and girls is this her way of just dumping me? I'm I just over thinking this.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• honestly? in my opinion you should break up, in that case she's just playing with your feelings, something like that is just unacceptable, maybe ask her what she means by a "happy ending" maybe she thinks it's something else, then it actually is, but if it is anything sexual, then definitely break up, it's better that way, she'll just hurt you even more if you give her another chance

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If she intentionally went to get herself off with someone else, in my books that's cheating. But people define cheating differently, and she might not think it was cheating, because it was a paid service. You should express your feelings to her and tell her that it crosses the line of cheating for you (if that's what you think).

0|0
    0|0
    • Not attacking you, but paid service. So if I hire a girl it's okay? I'm not saying it is and I won't. I mean yes i still love her but this hurt so much.

• I also didn't say I thought a paid service isn't cheating, I clearly said I think it is. I just said that some people, like her, might not find it to be cheating. That's why it's something that needs to be talked about, because cheating doesn't have a clear universal definition.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• To me that is cheating. She had an orgasm, (which is sexual) with someone else! It's Cheating!!! Break up time bud! @BigRob420, @studDMuffF1n are also both 100% right!

0|0
    0|0
  • Mate thats cheating on you and she's kinda got some hypocrisy going on as i bet she'd get the shits with you if you had someone finnish you off too

0|0
    0|0
  • No she cheated and considers you balless and unappealing. Move on she is just using you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, you have no power that sucks. She must not give 2 shits about you. Find another girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • If the guy didn't put his dick in her then it's not cheating

0|0
    0|2
  • Just dump her and move on

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't see how that's not cheating.

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean even when she said she wanted to date other people she said we wouldn't have sex with them. So even if she when in for a which is 1000% okay she went with the happy ending and seemed to enjoy it.

• I didn't understand that last sentence.

• she is manipulating you man-up and move on i would never accept that kind of behaviour or bullshit from a girl i wouldve blocked her from everywhere already and moved on girls tend to try to push you the farthest possible

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes