Why do white/caucasian girls date outside their race as if there is no tomorrow?

I'm sorry if that comes out as racist, just curious. Thanks. I appreciate all your opinions good or bad.

210

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like I read something recently that stated that although a lot of people, and women especially, say that they're open to dating outside their race, something like 3% of them actually ever do it.

It was based on OkCupid response rates or something like that.

• *white women

• That's bullshit.. according to oficial stats from US Census Bureau 20% of the couples that marry these days are interracial. And that's marriage... I'd imagine about 40-50% people dated at least once outside their race but white girls tend to do it more often than anybody else so Im a bit curious why? funny thing though.. white men marry more outside their race than white women, but here we are talking about dating, not marriage

• Lol at your life

Most Helpful Guy

• Do they? From what I see, most people date within their race. As a matter of fact I think whites are the least likely to marry someone of a different race. The whole "white women love black men" is a myth created by porn. Get over it.

• Did I say they date mostly outside their race? nah.. never said that mate. And I did not say they love black men either. Don't put words in my mouth. I just asked why do they date outside their race as if there is no tomorrow? That's all. It seems all of a sudden and it seems forced... so unnatural.

• Do they though? Most white women only ever date white men. Most people are like this? I don't get what you're saying.

• Look mate.. all Im saying is that overall white girls are the group of people that date more outside their race than anybody else.. I don't know how much percentange wise... there's no stats on dating it could be 20% 30% hell 40%... I dont know but I know they are the ones who date other races more than anybody else so ofc Im curious why...