How do you stop fearing rejection?

I have not asked anyone out for almost 6 years?

38

Most Helpful Girl

• Get more comfortable w rejection! I sound crazy you’re right. But listen if you’re more opened to rejection, rejection won’t be as hard. Like for example When I was little I always used to never ask my mom for things in fear of rejection or her saying no. I eventually grew to the possibility it’s a 50/50 chance you either gotta take it or wish you did.

• Okay I can try.

• And that’s ok!!! 😁 I’m not good with people and do have that fear of rejection. I try asking friends to do stuff more to sorta help that fear. If I can stand being rejected by my friends a person who doesn’t have time for me shouldn’t be too much harder

• I hope so, I really want to ask someone out.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hard, one guy I know just goes to the mall after work to pick girls up, he picks them up in the day, generally it's just to have a book of numbers, look up real social dynamics online, heaps of tutorials, I'm to busy in my own head to ever be lonely. Not sure 100%why.

• How do you know if they are close enough in age?

• Yeah got meet people, make 5 guys 5girls a day, say hello or good morning /afternoon to everyone you met.

• thanks hope you are having luck with the ladies!