Just started talking to this guy who wants to hookup and found out via Instagram that he has a girlfriend, should I just block his number and move on?

Met this guy on whisper and we started talking, we eventually got onto the topic of hooking up at some point but because I felt like something was off I went to see if I can find out some more stuff. Long story short found out he has a girl so now I’m stuck between sending screenshots to his girlfriend, calling him out or just taking the high road and just block and delete and hope karma does it’s job for me.

01