When it comes to dating, or even just being "in like" with someone, does anyone really like feeling like they're in competition with someone else?

Maybe I'm just not a competitive person, but I don't understand why anyone would want to have to compete for someone's attention/affection.When it comes to dating, or even just being
  • If they're as into me as they say they are, I shouldn't have to compete with anyone else
  • I'm willing to compete with someone else/multiple people

517

Most Helpful Guys

• I dont think a guy or girl should have to compete for anyones attention. Thats just playing games. If they truly like you then you shouldn't be competing or even have to worry about it.

• nobody likes feeling like they are competing with someone else but if you're as insecure as i am you really can't help it sometimes

Most Helpful Girls

• they're shouldn't be competitiveness or jealousy at all
    the other will like who they like, just accept it

• I definitely agree with option A. I won't ever compete for anyone's attention.