When it comes to dating, or even just being "in like" with someone, does anyone really like feeling like they're in competition with someone else?

Maybe I'm just not a competitive person, but I don't understand why anyone would want to have to compete for someone's attention/affection.When it comes to dating, or even just being
  • If they're as into me as they say they are, I shouldn't have to compete with anyone else
    Vote A
  • I'm willing to compete with someone else/multiple people
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|3

Most Helpful Guys

• I dont think a guy or girl should have to compete for anyones attention. Thats just playing games. If they truly like you then you shouldn't be competing or even have to worry about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • nobody likes feeling like they are competing with someone else but if you're as insecure as i am you really can't help it sometimes

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• they're shouldn't be competitiveness or jealousy at all
    the other will like who they like, just accept it

1|0
    0|0
  • I definitely agree with option A. I won't ever compete for anyone's attention.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• That is such a good question ! Honestly speaking, I don't think about it, I mean when I am meeting a girl the first times, depending on the girl I can obviously guess or suppose that there could be someone who is interested in her, but I don't focus on that, I focus on giving a good impression and show her that I really like her.

1|1
    0|0
  • It is natural. Everyone wants to feel wanted and everyone wants to see that their SO is a hot choice. Even after marriage, everyone wants to know their SO is desirable to others. That's the glue that makes relationships work regardless of future results.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lovve isn't suppose to be a competition between people. It is about a mutual feeling between two people

1|1
    0|0
  • Being in competition sucks and its way to much work. Survival of the fittest.

1|1
    0|0
  • True love in relationships is never meant to be a competition. Period.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's just a silly fantasy that every girl has to feel like she can get a lot of guys' attention all at once.

1|0
    0|0
  • If they're as into me as they say they are, I shouldn't have to compete with anyone else

2|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0
  • I always feel like I'm competing... But I'm rather insecure

1|1
    0|0
  • Always. Because from experience I get left for other guys all the time unfortunately.

1|0
    0|0
  • I won't compete for any person. Either choose me or leave me alone.

1|0
    0|0
  • are you competing for me @beebella

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll pay attention to you... occasionally...

1|0
    0|0
  • A...

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm asexual

1|0
    0|0
  • No no

1|0
    0|0
  • i only would date who has sum attraction to me