I prefer blonde girls with blue / green eyes but I noticed they are usually not attracted to white guys. Why :(?

Are white guys not attractive enough? Or seem to plain? Too vanilla?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Attraction does nothing to do with the ethnicity or the skin color. A lot of blondes girls are attracted to actors like Ryan gosling, Chris heamsworth, and Ian somerhalder, and they’re the whitest men you will ever see

• Of course skin colour can play a massive role in attraction.

Just as any other physical feature (i. e. long hair or eye colour) skin colour can be a deciding factor of whether or not somone finds someone else attractive.

• What race do you generally see blondes with more often?

• Thanks for the mho. For your question, I have seen a lot of blondes couples 😂 seriously, like the barbie and Ken. But as I told you it depend, one of my best friends is blond with blue eyes, like her boyfriend, we always said to laugh that if their baby had dark hair and brown eyes, the dad will maybe take a dna test 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• Where the fuck did you pull this observation out of?

• Thats what I see...

• What do you generally see blondes with?

• White bois of course