I want ask a girl who works with me on a date but I’m afraid if she rejects me it would cause awkwardness. Please Advise?

I want ask a girl who works with me on a date but I’m afraid if she rejects me it would cause awkwardness at work. I’ve been dropping her home now and then for the past few months and We’ve been chatting away and laughing every-time but for the first time last Friday she started stroking my arm while talking. I didn’t take any notice of it. I really want to ask her out i was thinking of just saying her name and pretending to forget what I was going to say and hope for a reaction, would this be wise?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The touching of the arm is a sure sign she is into you. Next time you take her home, just ask her if she would like to get a drink or a bite to eat sometime. As far as rejection goes, if you ask her respectably, and she says no, just accept it, and be cool. Nothing wrong with asking her for a drink or dinner. No need to make it or feel awkward. You will be bummed out for sure, but you just have to "walk it off." If she becomes awkward after, then that is her problem. Play it cool, and move on.

0|0
    0|0
    • I just wanted to add, with the Metoo movement, I think it is best to not date coworkers and keep that professional only. Just my opinion only. Not worth losing your job because someone over reacts.

• Get used to rejection. It is the only way to learn how to spot those women who won't reject you.

0|0
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes