What do you think of interracial relationships and dating?

2770

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that interracial relationships is a wonderful thing. Because you get to date whoever you want & feel really happy about it too. I've even seen movies where they had many interracial couples in them & one of those movies is: Save The Last Dance. In my opinion it's always ok to be with someone who's a different race/nationality than yours as long as it's from love & not sexual lust. I also see many other people who don't like it at all & they do what they can to ruin it for everyone else. But as long as you & your interracial lover are happy then that's all that really matters. Never let anyone tell you different. I've never had any interracial relationships with anyone before but i would be more than happy too be in one when i have that special chance too.

Most Helpful Girl

• Normal and i love to see interracial couples only bc where I live we rarely get to see it. Other than that.. I don't know why there are still people who make such a big deal about it. My white boyfriend is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Actually... We are the best thing that has ever happened to each other. We have such a strong bond, its unexplainable. Unspoken. I wouldn't trade it or him for the world or for anything in it ❤🌷❤