What do you think of interracial relationships and dating?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that interracial relationships is a wonderful thing. Because you get to date whoever you want & feel really happy about it too. I've even seen movies where they had many interracial couples in them & one of those movies is: Save The Last Dance. In my opinion it's always ok to be with someone who's a different race/nationality than yours as long as it's from love & not sexual lust. I also see many other people who don't like it at all & they do what they can to ruin it for everyone else. But as long as you & your interracial lover are happy then that's all that really matters. Never let anyone tell you different. I've never had any interracial relationships with anyone before but i would be more than happy too be in one when i have that special chance too.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Normal and i love to see interracial couples only bc where I live we rarely get to see it. Other than that.. I don't know why there are still people who make such a big deal about it. My white boyfriend is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Actually... We are the best thing that has ever happened to each other. We have such a strong bond, its unexplainable. Unspoken. I wouldn't trade it or him for the world or for anything in it ❤🌷❤

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 69

• This topic is a double-edged sword. I personally have no problem with it because I am a part of the interracial dating community. I've had great relationships with women outside my race and still do. Love is love and that's what really matters in today's world.

1|0
    0|0
  • I thinks it's awesome. Hard part is getting over the fact they are different from you. You'll have a culture clash. Typically guys it doesn't matter as much. For girls they'll be seen as "easy" or "not good enough" so you dated someone else.
    Don't worry. It's just us men being insecure knowing that we could get you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Somewhat unusual, but nothing particularly strange. I'm Asian, but I wouldn't mind dating or marrying outside of my race. It's not terribly strange. I just worry a little about culture gap, that's all.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't get why anyone has a problem with interracial relationships. My only relationship so far was interracial. I'm white, she was latina. Our skin colors had zero impact on anything really.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you just happen to fall in love with someone of a different race that's completely fine, but if you have some weird fetish for a race that can be pretty gross.

1|0
    0|0
  • Totally fine. I usually only date latin, Asian or black

3|0
    0|0
  • In thinking about it, a little over half the women I've dated are not the same race as I am (if you include the ones that are half my race).

2|0
    0|0
  • I think people should be able to date whoever they want. I happen to be very attracted to girls of other races. But I also appreciate the individual races in the world. Just imagine all the races of people who were blotted out because of other races mixing with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • date who you want. that's what i think. a person's race shouldn't be a point of issue

1|0
    0|0
  • I come from a multi cultural heritage and I think it's great, it should not matter what race you are it should only matter how you feel about that person.

1|0
    0|0
  • Is this the 1950s? Nothing date who ever make you happy o4 whatever.

2|2
    0|0
  • The same as I think of any other kind of relationship?

2|0
    0|0
  • It’s totally a non-issue, my first commuted relationship was with a girl who wasn’t my own race. I think my upbringing and family played an influential role, because my family already is multi-racial and so it never felt like I was venturing into unchartered territory. I wasn’t doing something that I had to consider, because of race, but I think why people think of it as an issue, is because of their own upbringing which must play a role. I think for people, particularly girls, who all seem to often want to date a guy outside of their own race because they see it as interesting, because of the racial difference, they shouldn’t do that, it is a mild form of racism, or racial profiling.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not a big issue , i mean dark girl's look freaking sexyy 😁

3|0
    0|0
  • It's just dating, why it should be wrong or better?

1|1
    0|0
  • That's between you and your partner. It's you both that cares for each other. Not the color. Be sincere with each other.

1|0
    0|0
  • What is this the 1970s? We gettin them checker board couples?

People, date who you wanna date.

1|0
    0|0
  • My opinion doesn't mean Richard if the two people in the relationship are happy.

1|0
    0|0
  • It’s perfectly fine, I’ve been in mostly interracial relationships my entire life so of course I’m okay with it.

Love is love

0|0
    0|0
  • To each their own. I’m not their parent or anybody to give a fuck about their life and choices.

1|0
    0|0
  • What's there to think about. It's just dating, who cares about race.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm married to a black woman with two beautiful babies.

2|0
    0|0
  • Personally I don’t date black girls and I’m black and black men get a lot of backlash for not dating black women. I’m all for interracial relationships love someone who will love you back

0|0
    2|0
  • We are all humans no such thing as interracial dating really. Forget the haters do what makes you happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • If bestiality is your thing then more power to you, but i dont think people should go back and forth between the human race and any other race because that's how Aids became a thing

0|0
    5|1
  • I think is the same.. why would that matter to you? If you like him, just let it happen

1|0
    0|0
  • Dont care whst colour your skin is. I'll love you either way

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's fine... unless it's a above average black chick w a average white dude

1|0
    1|0
  • If people like eachother they date, nothing wrong with it?_?

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes, ofcourse it's fine. I've only been with white girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 26

• I'm just attracted to black men. not whites men, but maybe tan southeast Asians. I would just say dating, instead of trying to label them. Their couples like anyone else. and I think that it does lower racial hate.

2|0
    1|0
  • I think it's great. I'm currently in one right now and I couldn't be more in love with the idiot lol. Skin color shouldn't define whom you can and can't love

1|0
    0|0
  • Wholly in favour of it. Those African Black guys are beautiful and they have balls you could play pool with and cocks twelve inches long. I have a Black boyfriend now and he is randy and beats my husband into a small-cocked hat.

1|0
    3|0
    • So basically this is a racist person trying 2 act cool and failing

• I do not care whether you find my opinion racist. My experience is that Black boyfriends are randy and have big cocks and balls.

• So basically you've never been with a black guy and you're just sprouting stereotypes in hopes of looking cool like I said

• I love interracial couples
    It's like they're standing to society's expectations of people dating and marrying within their own race

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I think it's just the same as dating anyone else. I understand there may be cultural differences, but as long as you both embrace it there's nothing wrong with it at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • People should be allowed to date whoever they want.

2|0
    0|0
  • It's whatever, im in a interracial relationship so its fine with me.

2|0
    0|0
  • They are the same like every kind of relationship.

Im mix raced , my boyfriend is white.
    My mom is latino , dad Is white.

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, who gives a crap. It's fine. Date who you want.

2|0
    0|0
  • I think this question could only be worse if you ask about gay marriage

1|0
    2|0
  • It’s like any other relationship tbh it’s so sad that some people are still against it

1|0
    0|0
  • I absolutely approve and participate exclusively in IR dating. So, I love it!

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's awesome since I'm in one

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's adorable :)

1|0
    0|0
  • There's only ONE RACE the Human Race!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Good opportunity to discover about other cultures

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't care. Date who you want.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's good

1|0
    0|0
  • I think nothing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Love is rare. Get it wherever you find it!

1|0
    0|0
  • They're beautiful and normal

1|0
    0|0
  • Why not?

1|0
    0|0
  • It sucks stay with your own race

0|1
    2|0
  • Is normal. You can love any person. No matter what

0|0
    0|0
  • If it make you Happy It can’t Be that bad. Plus hate isn’t needed.

1|0
    0|0
  • They can be either amazing like any other relationship or problematic

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes