HELP! How do I find a guy that lives in my town and is my age and is super hot that I met but I didn't get any of his info?

I was at a restaurant and when I walked in this super hot guy looked at me like he liked me or thought I was attractive. I thought he was super hot too but I didn’t say anything and we were at a place where they cook in front of you so he was across the table from me. The cook asked where they were from and it was the same town that I live in, rare because nobody lives here cause it’s in the middle of nowhere. His mom was talking to the waitress and I heard he is around the same age as me which is perfect. The whole dinner went by and he left with his mom and his dad. I had basically accepted that nothing was ever going to happen between us and got over it. But, when I was walking out the door he was sitting at a table right next to the door like an inch from the door waiting for his parents. This was like my second chance to ask him for his phone number or give him my phone number or at least say something but I didn’t. If I did we could’ve hung out this summer which is in two days which is my summer vacation and it would’ve been a really amazing summer. Also the fact that he is super hot my age and lives in the same town that I do which is a small town and I will be at my house alone all summer. I really regretted this and I’ve been thinking about it for more than a day and I really want to find him because I like him. Another note is that he was looking at me like he liked me like I was pretty when I was ugly and I didn’t have my hair done and I didn’t have my make up done and I had a gross outfit on. This amazed me because imagine how much more he would appreciate me when I actually look good. Please someone help me find him also I don’t know any of his information or even his name. I am very sad and I feel like my summer is over. Also, I’ve been talking to all my friends about this and they just keep saying, "oh if it’s fate you’ll find him again or you’ll meet him again", but I feel like I want to find him now and I feel like I lost a huge opportunity.

01