HELP! How do I find a guy that lives in my town and is my age and is super hot that I met but I didn't get any of his info?

I was at a restaurant and when I walked in this super hot guy looked at me like he liked me or thought I was attractive. I thought he was super hot too but I didn’t say anything and we were at a place where they cook in front of you so he was across the table from me. The cook asked where they were from and it was the same town that I live in, rare because nobody lives here cause it’s in the middle of nowhere. His mom was talking to the waitress and I heard he is around the same age as me which is perfect. The whole dinner went by and he left with his mom and his dad. I had basically accepted that nothing was ever going to happen between us and got over it. But, when I was walking out the door he was sitting at a table right next to the door like an inch from the door waiting for his parents. This was like my second chance to ask him for his phone number or give him my phone number or at least say something but I didn’t. If I did we could’ve hung out this summer which is in two days which is my summer vacation and it would’ve been a really amazing summer. Also the fact that he is super hot my age and lives in the same town that I do which is a small town and I will be at my house alone all summer. I really regretted this and I’ve been thinking about it for more than a day and I really want to find him because I like him. Another note is that he was looking at me like he liked me like I was pretty when I was ugly and I didn’t have my hair done and I didn’t have my make up done and I had a gross outfit on. This amazed me because imagine how much more he would appreciate me when I actually look good. Please someone help me find him also I don’t know any of his information or even his name. I am very sad and I feel like my summer is over. Also, I’ve been talking to all my friends about this and they just keep saying, "oh if it’s fate you’ll find him again or you’ll meet him again", but I feel like I want to find him now and I feel like I lost a huge opportunity.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It's not the end of the world. You'll have a great summer, anyway. You'll forget about him in a few days. And chances are, if a random hot guy found you attractive, there's a million other attractive guys out there just waiting to find you attractive, too.

I had a similar experience at the grocery store a week ago.. and life goes on. Sometimes, it's not meant to be.

0|0
    0|0
    • I know I'll have a good summer still but imagine how amazing it could have been with him. We both live in the same town and super close to each other and I will be home alone all summer and we are the same age and he's super hot and I loved the way he looked at me. Now all I want to do is find him and it seems like nobody has a solution for me.

• Show All
    • No please no. I just want to find his social media or something so my summer can be way better and I won't be sitting at home alone. Will anyone help me find him or give me a solution to help me find him or a way to find him?

• Ok.. he made me swear I wouldn't give you his name until you begged for it.. but you seem pretty desperate.. it's Jerad Flemingshield. You should be able to find him on Facebook, unless he's deactivated it by now.. he went through a break-up recently with his long-time girlfriend, and she's the stalker-ish type, so he's a little weary of social-media. If you tell him I was the one who told you.. I won't forgive you..

Recommended myTakes