• No
    Vote C
  • Maybe
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• In the United States, simply going on a handful of dates with a single mother constitutes justification in Family Court for them to assume you took on a fatherly role. Then, guess what? They put your ass on child support. Just for a few dates with a woman who had kids.

0|1
    0|1
    • ... have you been smoking crack again?

• Show All
    • If you wanted to have a mature discussion on this topic, I would have engaged in a polite debate, even admitting where I may be mistaken or have chosen improper sources for a particular article.

Rather you feel the need to attack me personally... and I looked through some of your comments and responses and see this is a common thing for you to do to a lot of people.

I don't know if you get some type of joy out of it or are genuinely this rude all the time, but I'm not taking the bait. Farewell.

• Also me saying you smoking crack isn't like if I called you a fucking idiot, but perhaps i originally misspoke.

Most Helpful Girl

• @Girolamo it's all based upon your own standards and wants in a relationship, and each person has their own circumstances to why they are single mother. But frankly even as a single mother I would say sure, why not avoid single mothers if that's your preference?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Shit. I chose yes before I saw “yes, like the plague”.

1|3
    0|0
  • I don't see why if you really like her. I do think that people who already have children from previous relationships are better off with others in their situation.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather date a single mother than a married mother😉

1|1
    0|0
  • If the person sucks then yeah avoid the crap out if them but if they are a decent person and are actually pretty cool then I don't see why you should avoid them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do. But I don't think I would go so far as to say "like the plague."

0|0
    0|0
  • At my age, yes

0|0
    0|0
  • If possible.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you share the same morals and their kid isn't a brat then why not? I think it may be hard but if their dad isn't in their life at all and never will be then it will be easier than if the dad is involved and in those cases it may be awkward. I think dating single dads is worse because you have to deal with the real mom and I feel like that's more stressful lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes