Should you avoid dating single mothers?

• Yes
  • Yes, like the plague
  • No
    Vote C
  • Maybe
    Vote D

47

Most Helpful Guy

• In the United States, simply going on a handful of dates with a single mother constitutes justification in Family Court for them to assume you took on a fatherly role. Then, guess what? They put your ass on child support. Just for a few dates with a woman who had kids.

• ... have you been smoking crack again?

• If you wanted to have a mature discussion on this topic, I would have engaged in a polite debate, even admitting where I may be mistaken or have chosen improper sources for a particular article.

Rather you feel the need to attack me personally... and I looked through some of your comments and responses and see this is a common thing for you to do to a lot of people.

I don't know if you get some type of joy out of it or are genuinely this rude all the time, but I'm not taking the bait. Farewell.

• Also me saying you smoking crack isn't like if I called you a fucking idiot, but perhaps i originally misspoke.

Most Helpful Girl

• @Girolamo it's all based upon your own standards and wants in a relationship, and each person has their own circumstances to why they are single mother. But frankly even as a single mother I would say sure, why not avoid single mothers if that's your preference?