When girls rejevt short guys, what do they feel short guys should work on to makenup for it?

I understand girls have preferences, but what can short guys do to catch up to live fulfilling lives like the tall men you desire?
Updates:
I'm 5'6 and never asked out a girl taller, but girls on here say the rule of thumb is "make sure you're a head taller when she wears heels"

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Killing themselves to stop wasting valuable space and oxygen for the 5% of men who they all actually want.

0|0
    0|0
    • I've been considering this

• I don't because I need to care for my mother.

• Of course not. But that's what those girls want short guys to do. And often tell them to their faces to do. I'm 5'9", and I've lost count of the number of times I've been rejected by girls who've been 3, 6, 9 inches shorter than me, because I'm apparently a "manling" who should "give up" and "go jump off a bridge".

Most Helpful Girl

• Most shorter men have the best personalities, are steadfast, and easier to kiss.

0|0
    0|0
    • How tall are you and what's your opinion on short men?

• Show All
    • But while the girls get to ehave fun in their younger years most guys are alone through their primes. Then girls decide to settle on them after living their life.

• At 18 girls can start going with elevated company while most guys don't get to enjoy life until 30+

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It just depends on the girl. Some will never date a girl shorter than them. Date a smaller girl I guess

0|0
    0|0
    • How tall are you and what's your opinion on short men?

• Show All
    • So not physically attractive people are as bad as bad people

• I don't discuss this with real people, show evidence that is why they rejected, you don't even know me

• Short men never have a chance with women.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes