How can you get a confident and independent woman interested in you?

What are some things they look for, more so than a "regular" girl.

819

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahah oh dear :P Your definitely going after a girl whose tough to handle! You have to understand that they are dependent on themselves and they HATE others offering them help (i. e. paying for their meal, opening the door etc.). They like to feel like they can do something too. More so they like a guy who is ambitious, has a future goal that their sticking to and confident in their abilities to succeed. They want a team player; someone who is like-minded like themselves and can offer advice and support in their own journey towards their goals, whether its career or financial goals.

Fair warning; they are incredibly stubborn, opinionated and see their own perspective. How do I know this? Because I use to be this girl, not so much anymore, I've let myself be more flexible but I'm always ambitious and independent

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks, I think this actually describes her pretty well from what I've seen

Most Helpful Guy

• Be something that piques her interest. Physical attraction only goes so far, and an independant woman won't settle for just eye candy. Learn about her interests and hobbies. Women like that want a guy that compliments them, not one to "complete" them, so you're going to want to build on her strengths while your own should hopefully cover her weaknesses.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE