How can you get a confident and independent woman interested in you?

What are some things they look for, more so than a "regular" girl.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahah oh dear :P Your definitely going after a girl whose tough to handle! You have to understand that they are dependent on themselves and they HATE others offering them help (i. e. paying for their meal, opening the door etc.). They like to feel like they can do something too. More so they like a guy who is ambitious, has a future goal that their sticking to and confident in their abilities to succeed. They want a team player; someone who is like-minded like themselves and can offer advice and support in their own journey towards their goals, whether its career or financial goals.

Fair warning; they are incredibly stubborn, opinionated and see their own perspective. How do I know this? Because I use to be this girl, not so much anymore, I've let myself be more flexible but I'm always ambitious and independent

2|4
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks, I think this actually describes her pretty well from what I've seen

Most Helpful Guy

• Be something that piques her interest. Physical attraction only goes so far, and an independant woman won't settle for just eye candy. Learn about her interests and hobbies. Women like that want a guy that compliments them, not one to "complete" them, so you're going to want to build on her strengths while your own should hopefully cover her weaknesses.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• be confident and independent lol

1|1
    0|0
    • If only that were a simple solution lol. But I hear what you're saying

• ik right

• Be as sweet and out going personality! And funny as hell!

0|0
    0|0
  • Be able to hold a real conversation.

0|0
    0|0
  • Think outside of the box.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be the perfect match

0|0
    0|1
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 18

• A man who knows himself. They look for confident men as well know yourself before you can know her, don't be a bum they don't like childish shit, also be funny and relaxed

1|1
    0|0
  • A confident woman won’t be a distracted, and invested, in measuring her self-worth by getting affirmation from others. Confident women live by this philosophy.
    You adjust and recognize it first of all. You realize that she doesn’t need your complements. She doesn’t need your attention. She only is interested in her goals, and feeling good about herself by what decisions she makes and is mindful of what distractions are out there, which are unnecessary obstacles to avoid.
    If she sees you are respectful, that you admire her attitude and she feels that you aren’t an obstacle but special in seeing her as special, she will soften up, and want to know more about you with caution, as she likely sees her own feelings as another distraction, if you don’t rush things and just content appreciating her, she will start acting in a way, that feels more vulnerable to her, and she will then look for signs in you, that it’s ok to feel that way

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't be intimidated by their independence. Don't stress about if she makes more than you. Don't be afraid to shake up gender roles. Cook, clean and do the dishes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would assume you have no chances if you don't have enough self esteem/confidence. This is the most basic thing you need and also the most important.(regardless of she is independant or not)

0|0
    0|0
  • Well there is a feminist type of strong and independent woman (weather they realize it ir not) were they try to do literally everything for themselves and defeats the whole purpose of the guy being there, making him feel useless. Then there are normal strong and independent women that are confident but like it when a man is a gentleman to her or does things for her. So the feminist type can't be pleased and the normal one can. To please the normal one maintain a level amount of confidence as her and work as a team, having some sort of flow.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes