Feel hurt by a friend, how to tell her?

Me and a friend are unhappy with another friend, she just started dating a guy friend of ours (both of us showed interest in him, but this isn’t why we’re are upset. We are happy for her and totally support her)
Back before she had split with her then boyfriend, whenever either of us would try to talk about him or our feelings in anyway she always got super defensive and told us he wasn’t looking for anything serious or looking to date anyone. She acted as if she owned him and he was off limits to us. Despite how she was she denied she felt anything for him (we could both see something was there) She also constantly told us she didn’t want to jump right into another relationship.
My friend and I feel hurt by the way she handled things and we don’t know how to tell her. We feel lied to, we want her to know we are happy for her but the way she treated us wasn’t nice.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Try talking to her. Schedule a nice girls day out and really get to the bottom of things. You can change her decisions because thats her life but you have a right to be heard. Try not to be hostile in your explanations.

0|0
    0|0
  • Simply tell her. Talk about your emotions and expectations.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be direct

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes