Men are as loyal as their options?

Chris Rock said that men are only as loyal as their options. Do you believe this is true?

011

Most Helpful Guy

• Women are hypergamous. They go for the "best" man that they can find according to things that they value in a partner. Men, while they can be settled and monogamous just like women, are more likely to want to experience pleasure, and multiple partners. Life is very short and they are hardwired that way to spread their seed. Why waste 50 years of your life on only one person period? The most viable male candidates get many women. Those women afterwards, turn around and try to get resources. Either by direct manipulation or another man, or through socialism.