Do guys actually hate "taking things slow" in a relationship?

I grew up with the idea that you should get to know the other person for a while before you get physical. But whenever I tell a guy that the say it's fine and that they're ok with it 2-3 dates later they wanna make out in the back of the car and when I say no I never hear from the guy.

Is my thinking just old fashioned or what?
  • Old fashioned
  • Reasonable
  • Just got abad batch of guys
    Vote C

1545

Most Helpful Guy

• If he cares for you, he will respect you and your believes. I personally tell my girls , be friends for about several months. Opserve him. See if he goes after other girls too. If it's you he cares for, he will stick with you only.

• That's what my parents have always told me! It just seems like guys now don't want to have to wait.

• Sorry you are on the road to getting hurt. It's up to you. Your parents are your best friends. They are the only ones who care about you. Do not be in a hurry to find someone who cares for you. I wish I could tell you when that person will show up at your door. Besides. I've seen people married for 30 years and the man has Left his wife for some one else. Stupid.