All I want is someone who?

I love sex, I just want a relationship with lots of sex and someone I can spend my life with. Is that something guys actually want? Is it too hard to find this type of love?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Essentially yes, I'm an example of that kind of guy existing but you have to keep in mind that you gotta click with them and you want someone who is responsible. It won't be a fun times if they aren't serious about paying bills or actually going somewhere with you in life, you know?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Been there done that... you’ll get tired of sex if you start having sex like 3 times a day as a guy we don’t get as big and as hard after cumming so many times in a single day and it’s tiring. It’s not hard to find a guy like that but be careful he doesn’t want you just for sex and doesn’t love you if that makes sense

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's very hard to find both traits in one person. I have a very high and wild sex drive and my wife so I love to death has a very low sex drive. We make it work by trusting each other and understanding needs and we have been married 8 years now

0|0
    0|0
  • Well...1 you need to express that. 2, there's more to a relationship than just sex and him loving you. Its 2018 there's more to it. Trust me.

0|0
    0|0
  • It sounds hard but it seems once your not fucking even if it's a lot, having a broader connection is harder to get.

0|0
    0|0
  • Darling , the person you will choose will be a lucky man amd yes, sex is very important but it's not all about it , a person who will love you, will love you whatever happens, have a great life

0|0
    0|0
  • Most men like sex. This is a very basic form of love. There's nothing wrong with that, but as most people get older they tend to look for more in a partner.

0|0
    0|0
  • I say get a friends with benefits till you find the one you really want and if he ain't putting out call ur friends with benefits

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey same here crazy about the sex, get to try new stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • That sounds great but I still wouldn't bother. You've sugar coated all of it.

With the sex comes risk of pregnancy and disease, expectations, faked orgasms, her not wanting to talk about what she wants due to past fears or concerns about being judged.

Then you have the fact that women are never satisfied and always have a back up plan.

The list goes on but all of the above are only a problem if the person is operating through the lower self / ego. And since the vast majority of people are, embarking upon any relationship would be a waste of time.

Let me ask you this, are you operating through the ego, or through your higher self?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes