Laughed at a guys penis cause it was small n feel horrible.. how do I tell him am sorry n feel bad?

Have been seeing this guy for a little bit n things got hot the other night n we were gonna take things to next level. When i took his pants off i saw his penis for first time n kinda laughed n said o my god chuckling. It wasn't intentional am not superficial like that i was just caught off guard cause it was extremely small, smallest I've encounterd. I was shocked cause he's very tall n lean n my experience guys with bodies like that tend to be on the big side. I feel horrible n i know he heard me n noticed my reaction. I haven't spoke to him since n dont know what to say. Do i apologize or just act like it never happened? Do i acknowledge that his penis is very small n be honest? He's really nice n very good looking n i really like him n want to fix this. Has this ever happened to anyone? If so how did u handle it?
To all those calling me a bitch? I don't care about size i just was not expecting that. Guys call us bitches for not being honest about it but u do n your a bitch. I could careless if its 11 inches or 4 inches as long as he's a nice guy.

721

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know if apologizing works but at least it's a try. Though its gonna be very awkward. Just apologize sincerely and that you didn't mean it. That you still like him a lot and hope you two could still hang out together or something.

No need to acknowledge further that its small, he knows it, you know it, just leave it unsaid. To make any further mention of it, would be like sprinkling salt over an open wound.

Most Helpful Guy

• media.giphy.com/media/3otPotnGlA5FSF2fKw/giphy.gif

Your one of the minority where the size matters. I think you should just let him be. If he is dumb enough to try to contact you then you can try but I don't think I would give you the time of day again.

• It doesn't matter i was just not expecting it

• I understand we all had that happen with something but damn lol, some restraint please. After the oh my god you couldn't even hold in the chuckling. If he did that seeing your boobs or pussy would you want him calling you?

• Your right n that's why i feel horrible