Laughed at a guys penis cause it was small n feel horrible.. how do I tell him am sorry n feel bad?

Have been seeing this guy for a little bit n things got hot the other night n we were gonna take things to next level. When i took his pants off i saw his penis for first time n kinda laughed n said o my god chuckling. It wasn't intentional am not superficial like that i was just caught off guard cause it was extremely small, smallest I've encounterd. I was shocked cause he's very tall n lean n my experience guys with bodies like that tend to be on the big side. I feel horrible n i know he heard me n noticed my reaction. I haven't spoke to him since n dont know what to say. Do i apologize or just act like it never happened? Do i acknowledge that his penis is very small n be honest? He's really nice n very good looking n i really like him n want to fix this. Has this ever happened to anyone? If so how did u handle it?
Updates:
To all those calling me a bitch? I don't care about size i just was not expecting that. Guys call us bitches for not being honest about it but u do n your a bitch. I could careless if its 11 inches or 4 inches as long as he's a nice guy.

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know if apologizing works but at least it's a try. Though its gonna be very awkward. Just apologize sincerely and that you didn't mean it. That you still like him a lot and hope you two could still hang out together or something.

No need to acknowledge further that its small, he knows it, you know it, just leave it unsaid. To make any further mention of it, would be like sprinkling salt over an open wound.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• media.giphy.com/media/3otPotnGlA5FSF2fKw/giphy.gif

Your one of the minority where the size matters. I think you should just let him be. If he is dumb enough to try to contact you then you can try but I don't think I would give you the time of day again.

1|0
    0|0
    • It doesn't matter i was just not expecting it

• I understand we all had that happen with something but damn lol, some restraint please. After the oh my god you couldn't even hold in the chuckling. If he did that seeing your boobs or pussy would you want him calling you?

• Your right n that's why i feel horrible

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• This is precisely why many guys want someone that has never been with anyone before. Because, if a girl has never been with other guys, then there is nothing to compare them to. Can't compare penis size, can't compare bodies et cetera.

Don't apologize and don't tell him the truth unless he brings it up. It will only make it worse if you bring it up and tell him either his "penis is small" or tell him you're sorry.

1|0
    0|0
  • What you did was the most hurtful scenario to most guys and to Say OMG, geez, you are toast.

1|0
    0|0
    • I know n that's why i feel horrible. I know how sensitive guys are about that n it's killing me

• Yeah I think you should tell him that you laughed initially, but that you don't care. You were just caught off guard. Ball will then be in his court, he can either say well fuck it she can deal with it, or he might say fuck that I'm out. It's all you can really do in this position.

1|0
    0|0
  • You hurt his self-esteem very badly. It will take a few years before you can regain his trust. Start small and build up, Id start with an apology but don't act like it didn't happen. Be sincere and try your best not to bring up the size in any fashion again

1|0
    0|0
  • There is no fixing that one. It is over, he is damaged goods now.

2|3
    0|0
  • I like it
    lol
    So you should
    Did you point and laugh or just laugh?

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol keep being honest hun and kick the haters to the curb

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks sweetie

• Show All
    • I know!!! I feel horrible cause i know how sensitive guys are about that. Its killing me

• Dont feel bad hun just keep being honest and if he can't respect you for that then you deserve better. and if he's truly woried about that there are things he can do to change that.
      But pm me anytime

• This is one of the cases where the damage has been done... You can apologize... But it will never be the same. How small was he that you were so shocked that you slipped up and laughed?

1|0
    0|0
  • You left a lot out. Did you have sex with him? Did he seem to enjoy the rest of the evening. I wouldn't apologize, as it just brings up the whole situation again. I would find little, and SINCERE ways to comment about his penis. You could say things like it looks real nice, I like it when you're so hard like this, I love your cock in my pussy, it feels so good, etc. Don't shower him with comments all at once, but sprinkle them in here and there. Again, only say them if you can say them with sincerity. And play with hid cock, suck it, and act like it's something special, because it is something special to him. It's the only one he has.

1|1
    0|0
  • Apologize by showing him the different things he can do to please amd satisfy women with his Minnie Winnie

1|0
    0|0
  • Don’t beat yourself up about it. How were you supposed to know he was shrimping?

1|0
    0|2
  • Yeah there's no way to come back from this. It'd be better to just move on, as you've completely fucked his ego

0|1
    0|0
  • Ouch. It depends how HE perceived the situation. If you feel like it, offer a 'replay' and see his response.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should tell him you are sorry.

1|0
    0|0
    • Do be honest n tell him why i laughed? Do i tell him its small but i don't care?

• Well you could say about it, but do it in a very gentle way, and diffinently so you don't care.

• You can apologize, but he will never forget.

1|1
    0|0
  • You're screwed. Move on.

1|1
    0|0
  • Are you up to being very sexy and talk a little

1|0
    0|0
  • That was cruel I don't know what you can do now

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow, you're quite a bitch.

0|1
    3|0
  • Haha yes

0|0
    0|0
  • I just couldn't cut the mustard on I can

0|0
    0|1
  • You don't you just go away

0|0
    0|0
  • Saying it will mot change anything

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol. I hope someone does you the same way. If I knew you, I'd laugh at you when you took your clothes off, put mine back on and leave.

0|1
    2|0
    • Ii have... You know how many times I've been told by guys i have a fat ass cause they think its a compli? Too many

• Nah, see, that's something you can control. And if they LIKED your ass, it's totally different. If someone said "oh my god" and laughed when they saw your pussy, you'd know the difference

• You screwed up. Damage can't be reversed. Move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • This girl thinks she will have an opportunity to talk to him again.

https://i.imgur.com/P5TeuEh.gif

0|3
    0|0

Recommended myTakes