When "massage" is mentioned in a dating profile... what do you understand?

In my dating profile, I do mention I enjoy massaging. And in my last relationship, my girlfriend was getting 1 hour of foot/leg massage per day in average from me.

But if I mention massage only, is it misconstrued as sex? And if so, taken negatively? If I specify that I like massaging feet and legs and thighs... is it any better? Or sounds like I'm a foot fetishist? Is there any way that I can somehow "advertise" positively my liking of massaging?

11