Why do I fall in love so easy🙄?

Like I be taking to a dude and they be saying some cute stuff and even if I never liked them or they annoying I be getting all cheesy and my heart be beating fast like if i liked them even if i think they ugly or they are mean or we don't work out or like I don't like them but then I find out they like me and I start thinking about what it would be like if we dated
Like my heart is Thirsty for love

Recently someone told me that someone liked me and I kept thinking about who it could be and my friends where talking about my guy friend maybe being gay and he told me he wasn't but I think he might be but he told me no so I was trying to defend him and saying no and my friends ask if I liked him and I kinda struggled to say no but I feel like I defended him saying he wasn't gay cause really I'm hoping he is not cause I like him a little cause we spend so much time together and he always makes me laugh and he is such a great friend but then I remember this other guy that never keeps his mouth shut talking about are you going to let Alex hit it and he like you and all these other stuff a while back and a different dude was like pyo with Alex he like you and I don't talk to him but he be sending me memes and he be funny sometimes we text each other and he make me laugh but in class he be annoying with his group of guys and he never do his work and he failing 2 classes but today he text me asking why I didn't go to school for 2 days and I asked him why does he care if we don't talk in school and fast forward he send me a meme of a minecraft Ender pearl saying it only lands in cute girls DMS and I was like so you the cute girl and he was like no you know who it is and we kept talking and he said some cute stuff and funny stuff and I asked him if he is just flirting or he actually likes me and he said he likes me and he ask me if I liked him and I said no but I'm starting to a little we kept talking and I don't know what's going to happen...

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, that's not fallin in love.. That's gettin sucked in by affection easily. LOL.. You like the words of guys, and you go for them.. But that's not love, you just get infatuated easily by dudes.. Probably cause in a way you are desperate for affection..