Girl stopped replying after two days? What to do?

Hey guys. i was wondering what I should do. So I first met this girl online on a dating website and we started messaging. She was very friendly. So we started talking and getting to know each other i. e. favorite things to do etc and we had a mutual friend. I asked her if we could set up a date. she said yah. AT first it was supposed to be last week but she had something legit she had to do. when i asked her what she's doing and what she likes she was VERY specific and told me exactly what she was doing and why she was busy. So I asked her if she was down in like two weeks and she said yah. the thing is that normally after the first few days we both take a while to respond. I first started and took one day to respond then she followed. and we probably messaged each other once a day for like 1-2 weeks. so two days ago i messaged her and we were talking about ice-skating and then I asked her what her favorite sport is. no response. It says she's online a lot as its fb messenger. The thing is she was showing interest in my eyes. She would send really long texts and used a lot of emojis and was asking me lots of questions. Also last week another girl and me messaged each other on the same site. I found out they're in the same sorority. so I don't know if it's a coincidence or not? pls help. i was thinking of in a day just message her like "hey are you still up for dinner on "insert day here"?"

1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Message her with a follow up text if she still interested in dinner, etc to see if she replies or not. She could be using her sorority sister to set you up. It could be a random coincidence but I doubt it. She could be busy or maybe doesn't know what else to talk about a lot of possibilities.

0|1
    0|0
    • what do you mean by using her sorority sister to set you up?

• Show All
    • k man i sent it. whatever happens happens. and speak of the devil i got a message from a cute girl a few minutes ago. thanks man for all the advice. is it okay if i ask you in the future if need be?

• Yes you can message me anytime. That is good you got a message from a cute girl. Good luck man. Keep being positive and keep moving forward.

• No response.
    This means she has lost interest. Don't make a Fool out of yourself, move on. You deserve better. xx

0|0
    0|0
    • Don't message her anymore. She knows you already exists, dude. xx

• Some dudes on here may like to be chased but you are too good to do this. xx

• Don't text her! If she doesn't text back oh well. She gets guys texts all the time! She has unlimited amount of men to pick from. So what you need to do is stop texting her and forget about her if she's interested she will text you back. Women are like cats when they are curious they stay but when bored wonder off not giving a fuck. Let her come to you don't be needy be a man!. If she texts back just set up a definite date and no small talk just set up the good damn date and don't text her till the day of the date. if she keeps making up excuses she's not interested! Don't waste your time there are millions upon millions of hot smoking chicks in the world. Don't be needy

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes