Why does my boyfriend hurt me?

I was in a relationship for 4 years and he kept hurting me and abusing me over and over again I just wanna know why he did that to me even though he loves me

919

Most Helpful Guy

• Thats not love.. I'm sorry to say. Rather than just say that, I want you to know what love is in my relationship because I feel thats true love.

In my relationship:
    Love is when I get to snuggle in the same bed with my babe, making her comfy and warm while making us not lonely when we sleep.
    Love is when I give her a gift and her eyes light up and she smiles and loves it no matter what it is because its from me.
    Love is when we have sex and she assidently hits her head on something and I immediately stop to make sure she is okay and to care for it if she is hurt.
    Love is when she gets hurt and I immediately tend to her no matter what is going on.

Love can sometimes hurt, but never physically hurt. If I physically hurt my girlfriend, I would be distraught. To have this man abuse you and say he loves you is lying through their teeth. If he loved you, he would care if you got hurt. He would care that you would be in pain. A boyfriend who doesn't do that is not really a boyfriend.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have to agree from boggsy there. If someone loves you then they should have no desire to hurt you mentally nor physically doll. Cannot answer as to why he was or speak for his actions other than he was a piece of shit 0, o.