“If you don’t at least try to kiss me on the first date, I’m going to assume you’re not interested.” True or false?

I definitely live by the above phrase... I don’t waste my time with guys who don’t show interest. how about you?

3487

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe the guy is trying to be respectful and he doesn't know that you are open to being kissed om the first date. If you tell him you are open for it, he might be so attracted that he would get in bed with you. Why are guys supposed to guess what a woman wants and then they pay the price of they are wrong?

• A guy that assumes she is attracted and goes for it shows confidence and is sexy. If you go for the kiss and she isn't keen you can always say "Oh my bad, you're just seducing me so bad haha" then try again later. But if you don't go for it she thinks you're a pussy and isn't sure if you like her. A girl can't say she likes you first remember, otherwise she'll appear too desperate.

• @crazy8000 didn't quite get what you said there, it was a bit vague riddled with subpar grammer

• Didn't aspect you to understand, you will understand when you see enough of the dots how it fit together 😉

Most Helpful Girl

• I strongly disagree. I need to go on at least 3 dates to kiss him unless he has too much sex appeal and i can't resist. Kissing on the first date may appear too much agressive from both sides to both sides. I may not feel comfortable he also may feel uncomfortable. Plus he may be respecting your persona. Anyway this depends on how long have you known the said person. If he is a person who recently gor out of the friendzone i would kiss him. If he is a stranger or just an aquintance then its a no no