Usually friend zoned?

Why is it hard for a guy/girl to be nice to the oppersire sex and usually end up just friends? Don't get me wrong, I've loads of female and male friends and think that any person should be treated right and equal, however it gets disheartening after a while with always being friend zoned. Me personally I like to get to know someone before we do anything and will treat her right. Been told a few times by female friends that they feel comfortable around me but I struggle to actually find someone that likes me for me. Also I don't get how people assume that both men and woman cannot just be friends. I know a lot of guys/girls can be narrow minded, however after a while it gets hard. The main issue with being a half decent person to the oppersite sex is they aren't used to it and think you're after one thing or in a way using them. Yes, I may not be the nicest looking guy but having morals and respect is getting us half decent people friend zoned. Does anyone else have this issue?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If they don't like you, they will friendzone

0|0
    0|0
    • I understand that, it's friends if they don't find you attractive etc. It's just, for some people they hit it off, like each other then because they are decent towards them they just say friends. Think mostly because not used to it.

Recommended myTakes