Have you had said to someone you will never send nudes and when you get in realtionship you did it?

There is a girl I know said she will never send nude and she said it like she will die or send nude, but we were talking about sex freely.

would she sebd nude if she get in relationship?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yes. Most girls do this, they hide sending nudes until they send them, they're afraid of being judged as sluts. One girl i was with recently claimed that she would feel so ashamed she'd never talk to you again. But once i got into her pants she would send me the hottest nudes you'd ever see on a nearly daily basis.

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow!
      how tall are you man?

• Show All
    • girls are sucker of you man !
      I am short and that is why they don't send nudes to me

• Don't sell yourself short (no pun intended), they didn't always send me nudes either. That only started happening once i stated taking control of my life. Talking to every attractive girl i come across to get over my anxiety and learn what works, reading daily, working on my body, etc. You could probably do it too if you worked on it hard enough.

• nope, no point trying dude she won't break her word just because you're dating unless she really loves you

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes