Whats the best way to get over someone?

Starting a new chapter... On my own. Sometimes I feel like I want to have fun and mess around with people but other times I prefer being by myself. What should I do? Sometimes I think of my ex a little bit but not as much

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just be yourself, have fun with things you enjoy doing, focus on improving yourself in your hobbies, education, career, or physique
    Distract yourself as much as possible so you don't remember, because free time encourages overthinking which causes sadness, i have experience with that

If you ever feel so bad, talk with someone, either by texting or in real life, make sure they can listen to you and can give you some of their time, and that they care for you

And most of all, keep your head up and keep a smile on your face 😊 i'm here if you have any questions or if u wanna talk, i've been through really bad breakups and i know how they feel haha
    Best of luck! ❤✌️

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Get away from your shared surroundings. Travel, visit friends, or hang at out at new places where there is nothing to remind you of the ‘someone.’

For sure don’t hurry to get into any new relationship until you are sure you don’t still carrry memories around... constantly!

0|0
    0|0
  • Do what you feel is needed. After I get out of a relationship i just work on myself and it does wonders not having to care about other people as much. And sometimes it's good to get out and have fun and mess around. And for thinking about your Ex it happens to everyone

0|0
    0|0
  • honestly the best way to get over someone in my opinion is to just try and find someone who means more than what your ex did to you

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever you do, don't ruin someone else in the process, if you wanna mess around make sure they know what they're signing up for

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes