Whats the best way to get over someone?

Starting a new chapter... On my own. Sometimes I feel like I want to have fun and mess around with people but other times I prefer being by myself. What should I do? Sometimes I think of my ex a little bit but not as much

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Just be yourself, have fun with things you enjoy doing, focus on improving yourself in your hobbies, education, career, or physique
    Distract yourself as much as possible so you don't remember, because free time encourages overthinking which causes sadness, i have experience with that

If you ever feel so bad, talk with someone, either by texting or in real life, make sure they can listen to you and can give you some of their time, and that they care for you

And most of all, keep your head up and keep a smile on your face 😊 i'm here if you have any questions or if u wanna talk, i've been through really bad breakups and i know how they feel haha
    Best of luck! ❤✌️