Should I explain a weird dating situation that freaked me out?

I'm rather interested in this guy I met on an app and we've been trying to set up a meet but schedules and work commitments got in the way. Our availability has freed up right now, and he's been quite persistent in getting a date (asking, keeping in touch etc.)

But I had a really weird dating experience last week that honestly freaked me out and made me quite uncomfortable with the idea of meeting a stranger online. The initial phases of us trying to set up dates was when his schedule was the problem. As of recently, it's been all me.

Following that really uncomfortable experience, I'm not in the right state of mind to meet but I'd still like to keep this connection open till things. Should I be open with him and explain that negative experience?

Or would most guys think that's ridiculous and just write me off? We've been speaking on and off for about 7 weeks now..

24

Most Helpful Guy

• I know it is considered normal to be talking to multiple people at one time, and maybe even see more than one person too, but if I was him, I would drop you because I don't believe in that! I am not interested in dating someone I have been talking to for almost 2 months who is also seeing other guys at the same time. It's like I am not good enough to hold your attention and you are just another person that thinks dating several people at the same time is ok, which it isn't.

Most Helpful Girl