Why do men always get so jealous when you meet someone else?

At a party i would like to get into conversation with many others. Sometimes i like to flirt with an attractive man too. That does not mean that I want sex with him right away.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Because when you first met your man I'm sure it also started with "just flirting".

And based in how you wrote that. You didn't say "it does not mean I want to have sex with him." You said "it does not mean I want to have sex with him RIGHT AWAY." meaning you eventually may have sex with him. Sounds like guys are catching on to when you like a guy a lot and that's why they become jealous.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If he knows for certain that are coming home with him every time. Then me reason to be jealous. If he has trust issues. Either with you or possibly his past. Well, good luck with being able to be yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • The love of men is different of love in females
    Love in females related to secure and feeling save
    Love in males related to feeling own of girl

So if u flirt a boy , he felt that boy own u not him , he become jealous

0|0
    0|0
  • men are territorial and they have for ages considered women as their asset , so if someone steps into you lawn or your house...
    you are supposed to get alert and get ready for something

0|0
    0|0
  • No idea, I've never understood it either. I like letting my girlfriend have fun. She's not the kind of girl to do anything I wouldn't be happy with so it's no problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • gotta have more context here, if its your boyfriend thats getting jelly of you flirting then he has every right to be mad or even breakup with you. If its just some guy and you just flirt around then thats a harder explanation

0|0
    0|0
  • No but you just admit you consider the option. You clearly don't value the guy you got very much.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because we want you all to ourselves, duh. Fuck those other guys. I don't care what they want. Guys are sexually possessive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I like how you said right away. If a guy is jealous, that's his issue. If he tries to tell you not to talk to people, you should drop him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't understand why you would want to flirt with other people while you're already in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys have a hard time trusting and just assume any male interaction means that you aren't interested in them any more

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they are pathetic? I don't know. Some people can't handle if your interest shifts. Some ego damage or such shit. Never understood.

0|0
    0|0
  • For the same reason women do

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's normal.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes