Why do men always get so jealous when you meet someone else?

At a party i would like to get into conversation with many others. Sometimes i like to flirt with an attractive man too. That does not mean that I want sex with him right away.

014

Most Helpful Guy

• Because when you first met your man I'm sure it also started with "just flirting".

And based in how you wrote that. You didn't say "it does not mean I want to have sex with him." You said "it does not mean I want to have sex with him RIGHT AWAY." meaning you eventually may have sex with him. Sounds like guys are catching on to when you like a guy a lot and that's why they become jealous.