How do I ask a close friend out?

I want to date this very close friend of mine, she occasionally flirts with me and shows zero interest when other guys hit on here. We constantly message each other. I wanted to know what the best way to approach her is.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You have a huge advantage, you know her. Invite her out for something you know she'll enjoy doing with you. When you're out with her you just have to doe everything you can to stimulate an intimate conversation, something personal and close to the heart. From there you kinda shift things onto her, make sure that throughout this whole thing you shower her with compliments and you're kind (if you're funny make jokes, otherwise no jokes). You show her a good time and then you can make a move by asking her out on a serious date and letting her know how you feel.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I did this, and it doesn't end well. You're the middle guy lol. Cause if she wanted you. She would of had you by now (sex makes no difference she's just testing waters) but if you wanna find out. Make a forward move. You'll know real quick

0|0
    0|0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes