I don't know if my friend wants me to fuck her or not. Please help?

My best friend comes over everytime and we hang out in my room. She sits on the bed and I usually sit on the recliner next to bed. Sometimes she sits with one leg hanging off the bed and one on like. Sometikes she'll make comments about my outfit or what not. Usually she's messing with her hair and fixing her skirt every so often. Then she'll like do this thing with her eyes and her eyebrows like she's opening them widely giving me a look likr she wants something to happen. We do smoke in my room so I don't know if she wanted to smoke bud or if I was missing her cue. What do you giys think?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• She wants it, she wouldn't even come to your room, spend time with you or even talk to you if she wasn't.
    You need to introduce physical touch slowly (but asap), like sit next to her, touch her arm , leg, anything. Playing with her hair and fixing her clothes, giving you direct eye contact, all direct body language signs she is there for something more to happen. You are one lucky guy so don't wait to long and waste this chance if you want something to happen as well.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• In my experience, one friend always likes the other friend more than just as friends. When she makes those eyes at you, ask her if she is flirting with you, cuz it looks like she wants you to kiss her. See what she says to that. Unless you want nothing to happen. If that is the case, ignore it.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Next time you should sit on the bed with her.
    All the things you described that she does are huge signsthat this girl wants you.
    It is relatively easy to know if a girl wants you:
    -Does she tries to touch you? (Any kind of touch)
    -Does she places herself toward you? Or tries to face outward
    -Does she prefer being near you (on a couch or standing up) or tries to have distance between you two

You should just kiss her next time!
    Good luck!

0|0
    0|0
  • Sitting on the bed, messing with her hair, adjusting her clothes - Man, what do you want? An engraved invitation?

0|1
    0|0
  • If I were you I would put some distance with her. She is with someone even she says she hates him. Does not matter.
    She wants some trouble. Do not get involved.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she has a boyfriend, you should stop trying such things with her.

0|0
    0|0
    • Im not trying anything I thought it was her that was sending me signals. I dont really want to do snything with her

• Ask her! Just plain ask her. "would you like to have sex? It doesn't hurt to ask. If she says no, so what, life goes on

0|0
    0|0
  • Have you ever asked her with words?

1|0
    0|0
  • She may be waiting for you to make a move.

0|0
    1|0
  • Dont do nothing nd go to sleep

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure. Can’t really tell my ch from that... which probably means you need more signs than that to assume she wants sex.

1|0
    0|0
  • This is the main reason for what i don't think friendship doesn't exist between a male and a female.

0|1
    0|0
    • Why? I haven't tried anything with her ever because i thought of her as a friend. I just thouhjt to get a girls perspective to see if the things she was doing was something other girls do when the signal they want something. Sorry if I offended you for asking a question my apologies.

Recommended myTakes