I don't know if my friend wants me to fuck her or not. Please help?

My best friend comes over everytime and we hang out in my room. She sits on the bed and I usually sit on the recliner next to bed. Sometimes she sits with one leg hanging off the bed and one on like. Sometikes she'll make comments about my outfit or what not. Usually she's messing with her hair and fixing her skirt every so often. Then she'll like do this thing with her eyes and her eyebrows like she's opening them widely giving me a look likr she wants something to happen. We do smoke in my room so I don't know if she wanted to smoke bud or if I was missing her cue. What do you giys think?

66

Most Helpful Guy

• She wants it, she wouldn't even come to your room, spend time with you or even talk to you if she wasn't.
    You need to introduce physical touch slowly (but asap), like sit next to her, touch her arm , leg, anything. Playing with her hair and fixing her clothes, giving you direct eye contact, all direct body language signs she is there for something more to happen. You are one lucky guy so don't wait to long and waste this chance if you want something to happen as well.

Most Helpful Girl

• In my experience, one friend always likes the other friend more than just as friends. When she makes those eyes at you, ask her if she is flirting with you, cuz it looks like she wants you to kiss her. See what she says to that. Unless you want nothing to happen. If that is the case, ignore it.