Why is having a height preference not shallow for girls, but hair color preference is shallow for guys m?

I understand everyone has some shallow preferences, but girls seem to be less compromising when it comes to height, but they don't consider it to be shallow.

I like brunettes would I would date a blone, but my preference is considered shallow, why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• "I like brunettes would I would date a blone, but my preference is considered shallow, why? "

- Whose calling you out on this?

0|0
    0|0
    • Girls on here

• Show All
    • But why do they get to blame short guys for their insecurity? I'll I'm 5'6 and she's 5'2 and she feels like an ogre, is that really my fault?

• "But why do they get to blame short guys for their insecurity? I'll I'm 5'6 and she's 5'2 and she feels like an ogre, is that really my fault? "

- No it's not your fault however... who cares?
      - "hey this thing you can't control makes me feel bad"
      - "bummer! See ya!"

Does the conversation need to continue at all?

Most Helpful Girl

• Having a height preference is shallow as much as any other preference conserving appearance.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Because the female* wants to control your choice. When you tell a brunette that you prefer blondes it pisses her off.

Guys* do the same thing when women state a preference tho.

*=some

0|0
    0|0
  • Because it's a biased world orientating towards female supremacy and domination until it completely collapses

0|0
    1|0
  • Who said hair color preference is shallow?

0|0
    0|0
    • Girls on here

• They're being hypocrites. Everyone has preferences. Even if they date guys who don't fit them, they still have them.

Recommended myTakes