My crush stared at me and kept staring until I made eye contact with him then smiled at me, would it have been acceptable to then approach him?

I’m not very good with social norms but i liked him and after that happened i just looked away but i seen him still staring at me i have a crush on him and was really unsure of what to say and how to strike up a conversation and really didn’t want to embarrass myself by being awkward or saying the wrong thing

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yeah that would have definitely been a good time. Just ask him about whether or not he has any plans or anything coming up. That's a pretty clear signal that you want him to ask you out, if he doesn't pick up on that then just tell him that you think you both should go out or hang out sometime.

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't want to just leave it tho, you might as well talk to him as the worst that can happen is it doesn't work out and you move on

0|0
    0|0
    • How could I start a conversation with him tho? We haven’t spoken before so it seems I have nothing to go on

• Well you must have something in common, literally just go over to him, make a joke about it and start talking, either that or try to organise/join a group outing where you would be able to talk to him

• Bring an extrovert this friend w you, start a conversation and if it de-rails ur friends can help get it back on track.

Sorry 4 the train metaphor. I try to be punny (get it?) but it usually doesn’t work... this is actually a perfect example

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes