Well I'm friendzoned now, what should I do?

Okay, well ladies this question is mainly for you but guys you can try to answer too. Well I've been hanging out with this woman who I met at work. when we 1st started she told me she and husband was going through issues and they was about to split which she is still living with him. After work we started hanging out that led to us having sex one time and making out many times. Throughout all of that she expressed how much she liked me and I returned the same and we even started talking about a future. but here the catch and this is where I think I messed up, she had started hanging with this other guy at work with whom she had a thing with b4 me I told her if she is still continuing to have sex with him count me out, then I asked my best friend about it and he told me to leave her alone, she swore up and down she wasn't and asked me to let her prove herself well so as u know I didn't leave her alone and kinda sorta continued the intimate stuff until she started acting weird. Well now after she found out a out her husband cheating on her she became emotional about her situation and now she's clearly leaving him. She recently just told me and the other guy she just wants to be friends but I honestly don't. I'm still hanging w/her but this is eating me up inside. I told her how I felt about her and that I can't do this just friends thing 4ever. She asked me today to come hang out with her went out to eat also and out of respect I didn't ask nor try anything. the more I hang out with her I get sick to my stomach from just wondering. I honestly feel like we'll never be more and she'll find some guy other than me and the other guy and date him while still trying to be my friend. She's a super nice girl and I finally felt like I met my match but I guess she doesn't understand that. My question is should I try to be patient with her or just leave her alone before I end up being hurt

13

Most Helpful Guy

• You should let her know that hanging out with her makes you sick to your stomach. (You know what I mean)

Most Helpful Girl

• Just accept that yous are only friends and try to move on

• But how do I leave her alone and move on? Because She still likes hanging out with me

• Tell her you need space to do some things or just slowly disconnect.