Toothbrush after 6 days?

So I started dating this chick 6 days ago she's stayed over at my place 6 days in a row so yesterday when I stopped to get some body wash she asked if it was cool if she grabbed a toothbrush and some shampoo to keep there and that seemed reasonable because she was spending a lot of time over at my apartment. My friends say it's weird. I'm all for hygiene so I think it's cool what are your thoughts?
  • That's weird
    Vote A
  • That's reasonable
    Vote B
  • Sketchy but reasonable
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Feel free to put why you chose the answer you chose.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as you know that it's not just hygiene, that it's a way of marking and claiming territory, then that's fine. If you think it's just a toothbrush then you are in trouble.

Your friends think it's weird because they see beyond the obvious.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• She's Clean in Between.
    NP. xx

0|1
    0|0
    • Now, u may have to worry when she says "Maybe I should move in next week. xx

• That's prolly where I would draw the line. I mean she lives in a college dorm in a room that's smaller than my room that she has to share with 2 chicks she hates. I don't blame her for spending all her time at my place.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Not weird at all.

0|1
    0|0
    • That's what I thought my buddies were like that's weird as shit. So I made this poll to see what random people on the internet thought.

• Your buddies are fucking virgins or what

• No they're cool but they've seen me rush in way too fast so they're warry of this girl trying to take advantage of me.

• Your friends are a bit weird xD

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes