Toothbrush after 6 days?

So I started dating this chick 6 days ago she's stayed over at my place 6 days in a row so yesterday when I stopped to get some body wash she asked if it was cool if she grabbed a toothbrush and some shampoo to keep there and that seemed reasonable because she was spending a lot of time over at my apartment. My friends say it's weird. I'm all for hygiene so I think it's cool what are your thoughts?
  • That's weird
  • That's reasonable
  • Sketchy but reasonable
    Vote C
Feel free to put why you chose the answer you chose.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as you know that it's not just hygiene, that it's a way of marking and claiming territory, then that's fine. If you think it's just a toothbrush then you are in trouble.

Your friends think it's weird because they see beyond the obvious.

Most Helpful Girl

• She's Clean in Between.
    NP. xx

• Now, u may have to worry when she says "Maybe I should move in next week. xx

• That's prolly where I would draw the line. I mean she lives in a college dorm in a room that's smaller than my room that she has to share with 2 chicks she hates. I don't blame her for spending all her time at my place.