Does she actually want to date me?

We're best friends. Today we were talking about our other friend's dating habits and i said something along the lines of "she has such low standards-she was even willing to date me" and she laughed and saod "we should date" i didn't respond because i was kind of shocked (ive had a crush on her for a while) but we were already at her math class and so i just said bye and left. I dont know what the fuck im supposed to do with that conversation
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Probably
    Vote C
  • Probably not
    Vote D
  • Impossible to tell
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Edit: i just want to be completely clear, she said it like i quoted her, not like me and the other girl should date but that me and HER should date

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That might be her in to judge your reaction to the possibillity. Ask if she really wants to date you. You might have to be brave and admit you love your friendship but have always liked her a little more than just friends.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask her

0|0
    0|0
    • I know her and if she thought for even a split second that id reject her shed lie and say that she was joking. she's not dishonest, just insecure

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes