Why does he keep messing with my head?

I was hooking up with a guy we talked loads even when we couldn' meet up we even said we loved eachother. a rumor was made up about me getting with another guy I told him it wasn' true he said he believe me but it changed things
We never really go more than a week without talking but we drifted abit and he now has a girlfriend
He text me and told me before it came out
He told me He still missed me and wanted see me I obviously didn't
But we still talk and last weekend he said they were having problems he told me he missed me and wanted meet up I agreed and we talked we were both drunk he phoned and said he was on his way but never came
It' like he knows i care so trys keep me from moving on it' awful it hurts so bad but I can't cut him off because I care
I just don' understand him why won't he stop

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Because you are getting hopes up with him. You should start to move on or cut ties with him if you don't want to feel or experience hurt again. It's better that you should avoid him or stop doing those things even you care about him. It's also for your own feelings of not being hurt again then maybe after a week or month he will stop those things because he knows that you don't care about him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because you allow it

1|0
    0|0
  • We can't control how other people act, we can only control ourselves. All of the answers to your questions are found in your own actions just as reptocarl mentioned.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes