How do you get a mature hard working girl to give you a chance?

And I don’t know how to explain it but most girls now are more mature not all but in my area I mean girls who work have there own money etc it’s hard cause they don’t need a man so if I try to talk to them will just ignore me cause they are successful and have everything of there own and that’s attractive n all but it’s like I feel like guys don’t mean shit to them they seem like they have no interest in guys at all almost like it’s frustrating like your trying to impress someone that never looks in your direction I don’t try to sway them with money or anything I let what I wear what I have speak for it self so how do I get a mature hard working girl to even give me the time of day I don’t know what to do it feels like I’m just useless to them.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• this reminds me of the song by NSYNC "for the girl who has everything, I bring you love". You just have to offer her love.

0|0
    0|0
    • What’s it about really?

• love? read a book called "nonviolent communication", love is about figuring out what her feelings are and why she has those feelings is she has a need/want... and love is about acknowledging that need or want. You don't have to fulfill it for her but just empathizing and understanding and knowing someone, allowing them to be them... and be free to explore themselves and the world. That's love.

Recommended myTakes