How do you get a mature hard working girl to give you a chance?

And I don’t know how to explain it but most girls now are more mature not all but in my area I mean girls who work have there own money etc it’s hard cause they don’t need a man so if I try to talk to them will just ignore me cause they are successful and have everything of there own and that’s attractive n all but it’s like I feel like guys don’t mean shit to them they seem like they have no interest in guys at all almost like it’s frustrating like your trying to impress someone that never looks in your direction I don’t try to sway them with money or anything I let what I wear what I have speak for it self so how do I get a mature hard working girl to even give me the time of day I don’t know what to do it feels like I’m just useless to them.

10