Girls, How can I convince exgirlfriend I'm worth a second chance and it'll be different this time and whatnot?

Okay, So I am only asking women this question because guys NEVER have emotion and are always like oh f*** her or move on or whatnot. Anyways. My exgirlfriend dumped me a month ago for being clingy, obsessive, and a drunk. I am now one month sober. I am attempting to work on the other two: I don't double message, I don't message her constantly, etc. I still catch myself being lovey dovey and wanting a million kisses and being overly romantic... im working on it! Since the breakup, we have been hanging out. Just two days ago, she revealed she still loves me. But I also know she has been talking to other guys and hooked up before she said she loved me. I asked her if I have any competition and she said no. She said she would tell me if there was. Also; she said a big hesitation was her mom hates me because of my past drinking (her eldest daughter went to rehab so it's a sensitive subject). Ladies, I am open to suggestions. I don't want her to think I'm insecure thinking another guy will steal her. I also wanna win her AND her mom so she will give me another chance. She is at my apartment right now and I can tell she is being distant and is snapchatting another guy right now... but she will sleep over with me tonight. I also don't wanna be used. Thanks and sorry if I'm confusing and random.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Explain it to her. Tell her exactly what you said here rn.
    Tell her that you‘ve changed, that you want to work things out.

0|0
    0|0
    • She says she loves me and wants to be with me... but wants to "be single" right now. I've heard that too many times on these forums to know that means bad for me...

• Well dump her, she‘s not worth it

Recommended myTakes