Girls, How can I convince exgirlfriend I'm worth a second chance and it'll be different this time and whatnot?

Okay, So I am only asking women this question because guys NEVER have emotion and are always like oh f*** her or move on or whatnot. Anyways. My exgirlfriend dumped me a month ago for being clingy, obsessive, and a drunk. I am now one month sober. I am attempting to work on the other two: I don't double message, I don't message her constantly, etc. I still catch myself being lovey dovey and wanting a million kisses and being overly romantic... im working on it! Since the breakup, we have been hanging out. Just two days ago, she revealed she still loves me. But I also know she has been talking to other guys and hooked up before she said she loved me. I asked her if I have any competition and she said no. She said she would tell me if there was. Also; she said a big hesitation was her mom hates me because of my past drinking (her eldest daughter went to rehab so it's a sensitive subject). Ladies, I am open to suggestions. I don't want her to think I'm insecure thinking another guy will steal her. I also wanna win her AND her mom so she will give me another chance. She is at my apartment right now and I can tell she is being distant and is snapchatting another guy right now... but she will sleep over with me tonight. I also don't wanna be used. Thanks and sorry if I'm confusing and random.

1