A girl asked me for my number, but I didn't have a cell phone. From her expression I think she took it as a rejection. WHY?

Keep in mind that this happened over 10 years ago.

I was wondering how in the hell me telling her that I didn't have a cell phone meant that I didn't like her. I was telling the truth, I literally had no need for one until she asked me for my number.

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmmm I guess it depends on how you followed up with that after lol. For some its hard to believe I guess that one wouldn't have a cell phone.

• Well unfortunately I never got a chance to follow up as her time there had already elapsed, and I was scheduled to be there a much longer time.