Does anything have any tips for a guy going on a first date?

We've known each other for a couple of months and then I asked her out. We're going to an Italian restaurant. I'm not really sure what I should do or hope for on a first date

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• dont look at her all the time, look away from her and if she's deserving of attention look at her (she will feel rewarded). Do not eat from her leftovers when she goes to the ladies LOL i did this and she knew.
    Ask her if she would like to split the bill, do not immediately offer to pay for it all. Do not stare or flirt at the waitress. Be polite at all times, offer to sit her down, stand up when she stands up. When you leave the restuarant outside lightly grab her hand and try to kiss her by pulling her in towards you, tell her you enjoyed her company and you'd like to see her again. Be fun on the date, dont be serious or boring, anything she says serious, be witty and joke. Dont talk too much, let her do the talking. Smile, be cheeky, tell her your plans. Flirtatiously touch her when you're near her, dont fuck up.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You should just be yourself and courteous, without trying to overdo anything. Try not to run out of conversation. Wish you good luck. 😇💕

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Humor, humor and humor.

Make her laugh so much she won't be able to eat...
    She will be planning the wedding in her head already
    GOOD LUCK!

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't try too hard to impress her.

0|0
    0|0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes